What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

boble Daniel Mortimer

Raudonikis

Juniors
I would think fitz is full of sh*t,(as was the real fitzy,no player would even contemplate coming on these parra forums cos alls everyone does is bag them out)
The parra supporters are the harshest critics of them all.no doubt! Yet when the teams going well everyone here falls in love with them.ala bandwagoners..example is people here even pay out legends of this club.Its quite amusing actually to read peoples thoughts that actually have no f**king idea of what they are on about.

Raudonikis

Juniors
I would think fitz is full of sh*t,(as was the real fitzy,no player would even contemplate coming on these parra forums cos alls everyone does is bag them out)
The parra supporters are the harshest critics of them all.no doubt! Yet when the teams going well everyone here falls in love with them.ala bandwagoners..example is people here even pay out legends of this club.Its quite amusing actually to read peoples thoughts that actually have no f**king idea of what they are on about.

Gee that was before the game when i was pissed,look at the threads after the game :lol:

Latest posts