What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bolters.

Bolters for next year.

• Tago, O'Sullivan, Hopgood, Smith, Smith, Salmon, and Falls.

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Smith, Tago.

Votes: 4 100.0%

• Total voters

Original Name

Juniors
Tago should be fav to start.

Dunno if the rest are a shot Lindsay has a good motor and work rate but I haven't really seen anything else from him, he's a potential type of guy.

No reason to play SOS unless Cleary is injured. Salmon as back up five eight. I like Hopgood but I haven't seen him at second row, very stamina work rate type of player like Murray so the middle suits him more and we don't have a position there for him in the short term. Maybe Sorenson at second row and Hopgood in Sorenson's spot?

Falls the same as SOS.

Last edited:

Original Name

Juniors
My bolter is Eddie Blacker
I think there are games when injury or whatever means Blacker plays 60 minutes plus and he has to pace himself so people don't see him purely as a plodder. In the games I've seen in reggies where he's played shorter minutes he's had a big impact. Don't understand all the hate for him if you regularly watch reggies. The guy regularly skittles the line in the few games the NSW Cup team played.

Luke Bowden

First Grade
Hopefully, there was talk that Tyrone may, pardon the pun, get a gig overseas, have you heard about that?
Not hopefully, that’s what he said.

I’ve read a few posts on here and FB, but nothing from anyone that what actually know what TMay is up to.

Kilkenny

Coach
Good luck to Tyrone. He will do very well for Catalans.

I assume he will be back in the NRL in 2023 with the Dolphins or another club.