What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bombing It

Wrighty79

Juniors
No, I'm not talking about season 2004, although I think we have...

Has anybody else noticed we don't bomb for our wingers? I think we are the only team in the comp that doesn't do this. We have 2 massive wingers in Richo and Moods, and an Origin halfback yet... WE DO NOT BOMB!?!?

WTF???

We do p!ssy little cross field kicks that have ZERO effect. I think it's time for an air raid...

tigerdan

Juniors
i dont think we have been in a position to bomb it for the last 4 weeks. you are right though it never happens

innsaneink

Referee
Need to decide first out of

senter
Satts
mears
Beuttner
Galea
prince

who is the kicker....they all kicked on the last on Sunday

Wrighty79

Juniors
Yeah, but before that. Can you remember when we did it, and when we actually scored from it??? Madunit, you used to be all over the stats, is this one too hard big fella?

innsaneink

Referee
And O'Neills & Elfords combo down the blind sides.....very effective early on.
Disappeared.

_A_J_Gray_

Juniors
I know. Im so used to poor kicks basically now any kick which goes over 30 metres or finds touch at all or bounces (even if it is 10 metres before the fullback), i generally say "ill take it".

westie

Bench
innsaneink said:
And O'Neills & Elfords combo down the blind sides.....very effective early on.
Disappeared.

Add Moodie in and they had a great combo. Lord Sheen's then decided that the best thing to do would be to split it up.

cadburys

Juniors
This is what Scotty Prince was doing earlier in the season, and it was working a charm.

If we get in field position this week, then why not try it.

These fairy like kicks give me the s....

:x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

If we do the same thing this week, you can just bet your bottom dollar, that slater will do a few 100 try returns.

That's all we need.

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: