What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Boo Yer Baby!

pierced

Juniors
Who the hell was that! 80 minutes of great footy. Recovered well after errors which made the game! Great day to be a bunnies fan!

pierced

Juniors
Did Inglis do enough for you at fullback today?

Umm, when have I ever said Inglis can't play fullback? I think i just said Merrit would be just as good and the team would be more balanced with GI at 6. Maybe I haven't made myself clear. I am a south's fan and want to see them do well.

Bundy Rabbit

Juniors
After a first half where we just couldn't seem to get into the game and being flattered by actually being infront at halftime, i thought we really took control of the game with a very solid second half where we for once played the game right out, didn't let up and were still looking to score points at the 80 min mark.
I have been very critical of Dave Taylor but today, his second half effort was the best i've seen from him.

Achillies

Juniors
I have been very critical of Dave Taylor but today, his second half effort was the best i've seen from him.

On that form Dave is the best forward in the NRL, problem is you probably wont see it from him again untill its time to remind the QLD selectors that he is ready for origin.

Bundy Rabbit

Juniors
On that form Dave is the best forward in the NRL, problem is you probably wont see it from him again untill its time to remind the QLD selectors that he is ready for origin.

Exactly why i've been so critical of him............he just doesn't do it enough and that's probably why Maguire doesn't like him either. Taylor is just so immensely talented but needs to get the laziness out of his game.Then and only then will he be worth the money he commands.

pierced

Juniors
It takes a real man to admit when he's wrong and while my partner may disagree lol! I am a real man. I made a post a while back about how South's don't have a backline, (albeit when Inglis was at centre and not getting ball). It's becoming one of the most exciting in the NRL. Everingham is friggin incredible on the wing in attack and he hasn't been walked over in defence either. For a guy who isn't the biggest boy on the park he's doing well. Maybe that's why Madge is giving Corrigan a go each week, he's a pretty good defender. Apart from the coach's influence I think the big thing I saw today was the young guys who seem in awe of the chance to play in the red and green and the NRL. Everingham, Reynolds, Farrel. All giving 100 per cent. Today was the first game i've seen in god knows how long where I didn't have a psychic experience of us wilting at the 60 minute mark. If we can keep it up, who knows? .......Just maybe, a game in september!

SaraSassypants

Juniors
Woohoo pierced got laid ;) Seriously though the win last week gave them confidence and we saw it in action today. Great win. Especially when it's against the Dogs, god some of their supporters sht me.

pierced

Juniors
Woohoo pierced got laid ;) Seriously though the win last week gave them confidence and we saw it in action today. Great win. Especially when it's against the Dogs, god some of their supporters sht me.
SaraSassy, if that was really u, ud be in with a chance urself!

Latest posts