What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BOOF IS OUT!

jy

Juniors
are we talking about brian carney from wigan. if so i find it hard to believe we could get this guy. as for boof's replacement - send gibbs out to start with the simple message - create some pain.

Famous1

Juniors
jy said:
are we talking about brian carney from wigan. if so i find it hard to believe we could get this guy. as for boof's replacement - send gibbs out to start with the simple message - create some pain.
yes, i am talking about brian carney from wigan, he has held talks with souths and supposely in the next few days with the tigers, he is the NO.1 Sheens has been talking about according to the rumour mill.

jy

Juniors
he would be awesome. him on one wing, richards on the other. very nice. how realistic are our chances. if he chooses souths over us i'll be livid

Famous1

Juniors
jy said:
send out some pain, we prolly will lose, and morley will run riot, i just wanna know where the pommie lives :evil:

brooksy19

Bench
Id suggest Satts to Second Row, Fulton to lock. Bringing Rhino onto the bench...However im not the coach :mrgreen:

galea#13

Juniors
get carney hes an awsome winger who watched him in the test matches he was strong had a huge heart i reckon at that time he was the best wingher in the world grab him!

BJ

Juniors
could be a surprise inclusion.. if u look at the side named there is no 18.. i guess with boof and payten both in doubt during the week they had to make some sort of back up plan and have a player on stand by just in case.. hopefully it's sumone good..

jy

Juniors
carney started at hull under mcrae. mcrae rumoured to be souths coach next year. hmmm.....

Blocker Shaw

Juniors
galea#13 said:
get carney hes an awsome winger who watched him in the test matches he was strong had a huge heart i reckon at that time he was the best wingher in the world grab him!

i dont know if we should go after him or not. next year he'll be a 31 year old midget who could well get hammered in the nrl. i'll admit that ive never seen him play before but if stands at 178cm and under 90kgs that doesn't exactly sound like a promising start. he'd be about the same size as fitzy! id rahter go for parfitt or minto from the broncos. or donald for that matter.

Latest posts