What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Border Security

NPK

Bench
Anyone watch this show?
I love it. But what is up with the Asian people who bring in heaps of undeclared and/or prohibited food, in each and every episode? It's often bizarre unrecognisable food in a vacuum sealed plastic bag. Don't they realise they can buy food here? We even have asian supermarkets and Chinatowns too, so why feel the need to bring it in??

Jordan

Juniors
I watch it sometimes..it's a pretty good show.. Are the current episodes repeats? The last couple of weeks I could swear that I recognise these people from previous episodes.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
omg how bad is TV getting when you have to watch something like this

Morenito

Juniors
Did anyone see that Asian 'student' yesterday who had a suitcase FULL of undeclared and some prohibited food but he had NO clothes!

Hahaha what an idiot

NPK

Bench
Morenito said:
Did anyone see that Asian 'student' yesterday who had a suitcase FULL of undeclared and some prohibited food but he had NO clothes!

Hahaha what an idiot
Yep. He's stupid and a liar.
When he got told about his first fine, he said he didn't have any money..but after he got some more fines for the seeds and cigarettes, he pulled out his wallet and paid the fines with $100 notes!

Also, when she found some cigarettes in a bag, she asked him if there were any more, and he said no. Of course she found some more.

:^o

hrundi99

First Grade
It's good in that it shows the good work our customs folks are doing. It also gives you a better understanding of what they are dealing with, and the genuine need for border security.

Some folks probably think everyone that comes into this country is sweetness and light.

Morenito

Juniors
hrundi99 said:
It's good in that it shows the good work our customs folks are doing. It also gives you a better understanding of what they are dealing with, and the genuine need for border security.

Some folks probably think everyone that comes into this country is sweetness and light.

The training those guys must undertake would be cool. To be able to learn how to identify possible smugglers and stuff would be awesome to learn

shadow grinder

First Grade
remeber a few weeks back they had this aborginal guy there trying to bring some diseased plant into the country and he was saying because it was "his land" he can bring whatever he wants in....there are some deadset morons out there

Morenito

Juniors
shadow grinder said:
remeber a few weeks back they had this aborginal guy there trying to bring some diseased plant into the country and he was saying because it was "his land" he can bring whatever he wants in....there are some deadset morons out there

:lol: I remember that one. That was a classic.

Deadset idiot that guy!

shadow grinder

First Grade
Morenito said:
:lol: I remember that one. That was a classic.

Deadset idiot that guy!

that could wipe out crops and sh*t....and destroy "his land".

...anyone watch that 'airline' show ? its on a bit later after border secruity...thats pretty cool too

An41

Juniors
I like the show, it gives me a better insight into the industry.

I'm still in two minds onto weather finish off my electrical engineering course and pursue a career in it or apply and train to become a Customs officer, its something that Ive always been fascinated in.

Only time will tell.

Latest posts