What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Border Security

Twizzle said:
omg how bad is TV getting when you have to watch something like this

Yea I know but the Wify Loves this show :lol:

It is too over dramatised (Americanised) for me....
Why can't they just show an incident from start to finish with out so much of that dickhead vioce over dude and show twice as many incidences.

Jono Russell

Bench
UndertakerMike said:
Yea I know but the Wify Loves this show :lol:

It is too over dramatised (Americanised) for me....
Why can't they just show an incident from start to finish with out so much of that dickhead vioce over dude and show twice as many incidences.

Im not shore if i am getting you right, but if they showed one story from start to finish the show would have to go on for hours, as each incident takes hours to resolve. This is like Big Brother, they can only show the most important clips of each story.

hrundi99

First Grade
UndertakerMike said:
I mean, to stop hopping from incident to incident and haveing to remind the viewer about what happened 5 mins ago.

It's called being creative. It builds tension quite effectively.

Do you eat the same sandwich for lunch every day?

If I want Drama I'd watch Home ans away.

I don't. I like things factual, emotion free and rellevant.

I takes all types to make up a society ;-)

:D

Morenito

Juniors
shadow grinder said:
that could wipe out crops and sh*t....and destroy "his land".

...anyone watch that 'airline' show ? its on a bit later after border secruity...thats pretty cool too

Is that the American one where all there is are delays due to bad weather

Those Airline crash investigation are pretty interesting also. But what happened to it, is it still on? Or have they run out of crashes?

shadow grinder

First Grade
lol....the show is on national geo channel ..but they have shown old ones recently.

airport is the one where all the passengers get denied acces onto the plane because they are drunk....funnily enough the airport has a bar in it.

Latest posts