What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bosden Bondi Bound

butter81

Juniors
sorry guys, I can't post the link, but the smh website has an article saying bosden has signed with the roosters for two years effective next year.

I know we can't keep them all, but it's still a shame. Is he a big loss? or meh? thoughts...

Bring back choc

Juniors
Look he slayed them in charity shield. Since then he's had 4 or 5 games and in my opinion has been poor. I have been really disappointed with him. So on those percentages, I'd say "meh".

I was really excited about this kid and couldn't wait for his next appearance after the charity shield. Buy like I said he has not delivered. At all.

rainman44

Bench
Still very young and dont forget that gallon didnt become a star over night and scott aswell,i rate him

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
Depth wins comps and thats exactly what we are being stripped of now. Still have an excellent core squad, but our depth will be thin next year.

Thats the way she goes when you win comps.

Depth will be tested when you back load a deal for a guy who just isn't worth it mind you guys like Stockwell, Thompson and De Belin are worth giving a go.

Fingerbang

Bench
Some depth players will be bought to replace the guys leaving. And we got Chase Stanley coming back, Marketo who is gonna be better than most of those leaving....our depth will be fine.

blacksafake

First Grade
Some depth players will be bought to replace the guys leaving. And we got Chase Stanley coming back, Marketo who is gonna be better than most of those leaving....our depth will be fine.
Must agree he hasn't done much for me,stanley should be able to fill his spot & i do rate marketo.Greenfield is better & cuffbo is a must to keep.