What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BOTD - Except for the Raiders

Cletus

First Grade
And i've actually given you Canberra fans credit as well in the past and some of them i still do. But there's an exception to every rule and the 3 stooges in you, cletus and matt are it in this case.

Well I'm a Manly fan but anyway. It was a good game to watch though, needless to say I was going for Melbourne. Canberra really seem to guts it out when they're playing at home.

matt

Juniors
And i've actually given you Canberra fans credit as well in the past and some of them i still do. But there's an exception to every rule and the 3 stooges in you, cletus and matt are it in this case.

i have congratulated you on your success...

now are you telling ME to change my mind set and not be bored ..

you guys are only flying the flag for the NRL and that is where my boredom lies.

Ice777

Bench
now are you telling ME to change my mind set and not be bored ..

Where and when did i tell you to change your mindset? Don't bother looking for it because i never. It's just got me a bit f**ked how any "fan" of the game could actually find a team playing good football boring.

Obviously i must be different, but i love my sport and i love nothing more than seeing any team or any individual excel at whatever is they're doing no matter how much i may or may not dislike them. Isn't that what it's all about? I find sh*t footy much more boring than good footy.

But f**k it, it'd be better for all sides to be playing like sh*t and that'd make it a much better spectacle to watch :sarcasm:

matt

Juniors
dude i am fast becoming a non fan of the game....because the current game that the NRL panders to bores me... you guys play it very well tho.

colly raider

Juniors
Melbourne storm games are boring, even the supporters of the storm are. The ones that sat near me on Monday were the biggest snobs Id met. I thought they had gotten lost looking for the opera house.

Im sorry , but the storm are a blight on the face of Rugby league, the way it stands now.