What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bottom Line...

Dogaholic

First Grade
DOGS have NO case to answer to.

For all you wannabe detectives. You have no evidence. You dont know the fact's. You know fact's that have been brought to you misleadingly by the same people that you ALL critisise over and over again. Yet now you all want to jump on their bandwagon and take their word as gospel.

When all is said and done, when you all stop your bitching, your moaning and your crying, one thing will remain the same....

DOGS have NO case to answer to.

DIEHARD

----
Nothing to be misled, the Bulldogs have been a disgrace to Rugby League in recent weeks. No one has to mis lead anyone to that conclusion, anybody can plainly see it for themselves.

The Dirty Dogs, the NRL's most hated team.

GO THE BRONCOS!

wittyfan

Referee
Do you know all of the facts, It's A Dog's World? Or just want to believe what you want to believe?

Anonymous

Juniors
sullyfan

I like you man, but are you going to add anything to this discussion, or just hang around posturing and making smart arse comments?

Dogaholic

First Grade
Diehard said:
Nothing to be misled, the Bulldogs have been a disgrace to Rugby League in recent weeks. No one has to mis lead anyone to that conclusion, anybody can plainly see it for themselves.

The Dirty Dogs, the NRL's most hated team.

GO THE BRONCOS!

You forgot to mention the bottom line ;-)

Hate them if you must.

GO THE DOGGIES

Dogaholic

First Grade
sullyfan said:
Do you know all of the facts, It's A Dog's World? Or just want to believe what you want to believe?

I don't know all the facts, I have no doubt about it. But I am not going to take away someones basic right to be judged "Innocent until proven guilty". If they are guilty, I would prefer them to be caught, but from the evidence that I have seen, I have to pressume their innocence.

The evidence is stacked in favour to the Bulldogs players, that ain't my doing. So, am I supposed to overlook a 2 month investigation just because a cop has come out and said - it could have been rape, but looks exactly like sex, THEY"R guilty! - well something along those lines.

Muffdaddy

Juniors
I hope that the recent events do not dissuade any other women from coming forward.
And before any of you Dog supporters reply by saying that the Coffs Harbour girl was not raped and she lied about what happened, think about it for a second....
She just didn't have any mates to back up her story......
That's the real bottom line......

I hope for all the Dog supporters out there, that you have an incident-free rest of the season. You've been through enough and shouldn't have to defend your club on here. Hopefully you wont have to ever again.

DJ1

Juniors

Actually she did have a mate there but they didn't back up her story.

Now there are offers of "Hundreds of thousands of dollars" for her exclusive story.

Hmmmm

wittyfan

Referee
Thierry Henry said:
sullyfan

I like you man, but are you going to add anything to this discussion, or just hang around posturing and making smart arse comments?

I've said my piece about the Bulldogs. I wish just wish more people would open their eyes and think more about what the police said yesterday.

The General

Juniors
sullyfan said:
Thierry Henry said:
sullyfan

I've said my piece about the Bulldogs. I wish just wish more people would open their eyes and think more about what the police said yesterday.

You're so hypocritical. You talk about people opening their eyes, when you're only focusing ona small statement forced out of one of the investigating officers by the media.

sullyfan said:
Thierry Henry said:
sullyfan

I am sure there is a lot of this story that will never come out...

But the whole thing of "There was evidence of rape...but this can be identical to consensual sex also" doesn't really mount up to a great hill of beans.

From news.com.au, I just finished reading how the same girl had been involved in a consensual gang bang earlier in they week. She had apparently approached a number of players at nightclub, got knock backs. Complained about players apparent bad behaviour to bouncer who had seen what her game was and had no cause to follow it up.
She lied about the purse returning story. She had been with one player earlier in the night, was seen by resort staff sucking another guy off in the pool around 6.30am. Had knocked on players doors around 8am, told to f**k off by players, again seen by resort staff.

Basically, the girl has no credibility.

wittyfan

Referee
The General said:
sullyfan said:
Thierry Henry said:
sullyfan

You're so hypocritical. You talk about people opening their eyes, when you're only focusing ona small statement forced out of one of the investigating officers by the media.

Because that comment speaks VOLUMES about what happened. Get your head out of the sand! :p

The General

Juniors
sullyfan said:
The General said:
sullyfan said:
Thierry Henry said:
sullyfan

Because that comment speaks VOLUMES about what happened. Get your head out of the sand! :p

So a comment that the physical evidence for rape and consensual sex can be the same speaks volumes, yet witness statments contradicting the womans claims and her lying about her alibi for returning to the hotel say nothing.

wittyfan

Referee
The General said:
sullyfan said:
The General said:
sullyfan said:
Thierry Henry said:
sullyfan

So a comment that the physical evidence for rape and consensual sex can be the same speaks volumes, yet witness statments contradicting the womans claims and her lying about her alibi for returning to the hotel say nothing.

According to police, there were "holes" and inconsistencies in the statements by witnesses which made it hard for them to establish a timeline of events.

soleilbleu

Juniors
CouldaBeenAnything said:
From news.com.au, I just finished reading how the same girl had been involved in a consensual gang bang earlier in they week. She had apparently approached a number of players at nightclub, got knock backs. Complained about players apparent bad behaviour to bouncer who had seen what her game was and had no cause to follow it up. She lied about the purse returning story. She had been with one player earlier in the night, was seen by resort staff sucking another guy off in the pool around 6.30am. Had knocked on players doors around 8am, told to f**k off by players, again seen by resort staff.

Allegations and the whole affair aside - I don't agree with this. I don't think that what this young woman has done in the past, should have anything to do with what may or may not have happened on the morning in question. Lying about the wallet is a separate issue altogether. A person's sexual history (whether it be last month's or the day before) shouldn't be judged in such a general way, and her credibility be dismissed. That is like saying a prostitute cannot be raped. Anybody can suffer this type of assault and it doesn't matter who or what kind of a person she/he is. Everyone has the right to pursue the charges too. Sadly, it doesn't always seem to work out that way, and many alleged victims don't even make it to court.

Rexxy

Coach
soleilbleu said:
CouldaBeenAnything said:
From news.com.au, I just finished reading how the same girl had been involved in a consensual gang bang earlier in they week. She had apparently approached a number of players at nightclub, got knock backs. Complained about players apparent bad behaviour to bouncer who had seen what her game was and had no cause to follow it up. She lied about the purse returning story. She had been with one player earlier in the night, was seen by resort staff sucking another guy off in the pool around 6.30am. Had knocked on players doors around 8am, told to f**k off by players, again seen by resort staff.

Allegations and the whole affair aside - I don't agree with this. I don't think that what this young woman has done in the past, should have anything to do with what may or may not have happened on the morning in question. Lying about the wallet is a separate issue altogether. A person's sexual history (whether it be last month's or the day before) shouldn't be judged in such a general way, and her credibility be dismissed. That is like saying a prostitute cannot be raped. Anybody can suffer this type of assault and it doesn't matter who or what kind of a person she/he is. Everyone has the right to pursue the charges too. Sadly, it doesn't always seem to work out that way, and many alleged victims don't even make it to court.

Where did Malcolm Noad used to work?
And where will he work after he's finished his job as Spin Doctor at the World's most disgusting sporting club?

News Limited.

Dogaholic

First Grade
Muffdaddy said:
DJ1 said:

Actually she did have a mate there but they didn't back up her story.

Now there are offers of "Hundreds of thousands of dollars" for her exclusive story.

Hmmmm

Me thinks(and a lot of other people) her mate has already received her "Hundreds of Thousands of Dollars"......

Hmmmmm

too much think. But, hey, seeing as you "thinks", we best set that in stone and take it as fact.

:roll:

Latest posts