What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Boycott The Footy Show

macnaz

Staff member
THURSDAY 7th August the Footy show will be showing an interview with Money Bill Williams. Danny Weider will be teaming up with his bum chum yet again to give Williams a chance to talk crap and justify leaving his team and fans behind mid season. And i bet they throw in some Mudine upcoming fight trash as well for good measure. WE DONT WONT TO HEAR IT!!!

Yeah and really we don`t NEED to either. What`s the point? Just for them to try and change people`s feelings about him? We`ve moved on, I`m sure even crappy Footy Show can make an interesting programme without feeding us stuff that has already been chewed to the bone. There`s nothing he can say that can change the conclusions that people have already made.

hellteam

First Grade
Will still be interesting to hear what he has to say though, even if it won't change most people's opinions about him.

Well I suppose it may be good for a laugh. But I think it`s gonna be more embarrassingly cringeworthy rather than hilarious.

drake

First Grade
"ummm, et's because of Wulliemesson. Whun Wullie lift, I was hips upsit ay. Thin, umm, a mate told me I should go to France. End et's good ay, cos the Bulldogs rupped me off ay. I was worried, cos I can't speak Frinch, but my ahh, mate, told me thet I couldn't speak Inglush itha. Et's choice, and et's all because of Folksey and Wulliemesson."

macnaz

Staff member
Why post the same thing in 2 different forums?
WHY?? well i was hoping to have as many people as possible read this. So therefore i put it in the 2 main area's i thought it may be seen. Not everyone who looks at the Dogs forum check in here and vis versa:cool:

adamkungl

Immortal
"ummm, et's because of Wulliemesson. Whun Wullie lift, I was hips upsit ay. Thin, umm, a mate told me I should go to France. End et's good ay, cos the Bulldogs rupped me off ay. I was worried, cos I can't speak Frinch, but my ahh, mate, told me thet I couldn't speak Inglush itha. Et's choice, and et's all because of Folksey and Wulliemesson."

:lol::lol::lol:

stuke

Bench

nice effort, though i do think it would be a bit to much for Sonny to get out. they'd have to stretch the interview for about an hour for all of that to come out!

The Gambler

Juniors
Ludicrous suggestion - most of the rugby league community will watch tomorrow nights show whether we like it or not.

Patorick

Staff member
Here fecking here.

Will be interesting to see the reaction from it here though.

bartman

Immortal
And Weidler for that matter... it astounds me that he has a TV gig, and I'd love to see him continue to stuff his career up!

Latest posts