What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Boycott The Footy Show

Ryan

Juniors
I've E-mailed the footty show, and suggested that they don't patronise us tonight with their fluff and bullcrap.

Join the team and E-mail them guys !

voltron

Juniors
lol
even though every says they will 'boycott' they will all be watching
either to heat $BW side of the story
or just to get more ammunition against him

personally i'll be looking for the ammo

Eels Dude

Coach
Weidler's interview with Williams will be make or break tonight for the Footy show, it's going to be a sugercoated interview, however if the guys back in the studio sugercoat it themselves then the show, and the panel, will lose any credibility they now have.

They redeemed themselves last week, but unless they're willing to give him serve, and should give Weidler one also for only asking soft questions, they'll be made to look like fools.

I'm not a fan of the AFL Footy Show, but at least James Brawshaw had the guts to have a go at Sam Newman when he said the wrong thing. We don't need anymore p***y footing around.

Eels Dude

Coach
I've E-mailed the footty show, and suggested that they don't patronise us tonight with their fluff and bullcrap.

Join the team and E-mail them guys !

I'd rather email them after, that combined with a prediction of a ratings nosedive next week will more relevent.

Sleep

Juniors
I'm going to watch it just so I can involve myself in the conversation at work tomorrow about it which will in turn get me out of probably half an hours work.

Yeah, I'm smart. :cool:

Feej

First Grade
Here you go:
  • Nobody understands me
  • It's not about the money
  • I hate living in a fish bowl
  • I'm looking for a new challenge
  • I didn't get on with my coach (even though I only had to put up with him for a couple more months)
  • Racism is rife in the game
  • I've been loyal to the club
  • I have to think about my future
Now you don't have to watch......

Brutus

Referee
SBW will forever be remembered as a cat in our game.

Fancy using Steve Folkes as an excude when Folkes will be moving on.

I really hope the ratings bomb tonight - because it will be nothing more than a Weidler wank-fest with this scumbag.

Eels Dude

Coach
Olympic soccer (Olyroos vs. Serbia)

I didn't know about it. I'm sure others are the same. Sorta cancels out 'everyone'.

Let's boycott a league show and support soccer, that's great support for rugby league. Why don't we boycott league matches and go to the AFL instead too.

doogiehowser_md

Juniors
SBW will forever be remembered as a cat in our game.

Fancy using Steve Folkes as an excude when Folkes will be moving on.

I really hope the ratings bomb tonight - because it will be nothing more than a Weidler wank-fest with this scumbag.

A rich cat!

Everyone needs to get over it! He's won a premiership, Its impossible and meaningless to win a World Cup with NZ and He cant play SOO. So why stick around when he can play a truly international sport that has more exposure and get paid more.

sydraider

First Grade
Here you go:
  • Nobody understands me
  • I hate living in a fish bowl
  • I'm looking for a new challenge
  • I didn't get on with my coach (even though I only had to put up with him for a couple more months)
  • Racism is rife in the game
  • I've been loyal to the club
  • I have to think about my future
Now you don't have to watch......

Which possibly all translates to...

* My knee is cactus

Ram Man

Juniors
A rich cat!

Everyone needs to get over it! He's won a premiership, Its impossible and meaningless to win a World Cup with NZ and He cant play SOO. So why stick around when he can play a truly international sport that has more exposure and get paid more.

Ah because he signed a contract?!:?

sydraider

First Grade
Does'nt he already arthritis in his knee?

Not sure, seems like he is getting all he can, while he can and if they are going to use him as a center, pfft its northern hemisphere rugby, he will hardly handle the ball.