What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Boys are yucky, throw rocks at them

Stranger

Coach
I threw at footy at a girl one :shock:

But it was accident.... i was aiming for the dude next to her beacuase he was a dick. :lol:

Throw stuff at girls?!?! Why? 9 times out of 10 its guys being the rickspy so why throw stuff at us..... But right at the moment rocks just dont cut it for me it would be better if it were knives or something. :twisted:

j_tig

Juniors
The Squishmeister said:
Throw stuff at girls?!?! Why? 9 times out of 10 its guys being the rickspy so why throw stuff at us..... But right at the moment rocks just dont cut it for me it would be better if it were knives or something. :twisted:
noone, and i mean noone is to throw a rock before i blow the whistle, even, and i must stress this, even if they do say jehovah

Thats ok i wont!!!!! I'll throw a knife tho :twisted: Mwuhahahahahahhahahaha :twisted: Excuse me not in the best of moods atm have a fetish atm with knives.