What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Boys did well tonight despite the loss.

simostorm

Bench
Seeing the mods have given me limited access on the forums to just the Storm and fight club boards for the time being.. im left to comment only here.. Id love to be gettin in on the action thats no doubt goin on in the other areas.. but.. so be it..

Big week for the lads, did it tough out there tonight, but did very well.
Slater played very well, consistent as usual.

Started very slow the Storm, first half was tough for them. They picked up in the second half, but just didnt hit there straps tonight.

Proud of the boys tonight though. Deadset champions.

Micistm

Bench
Champions isn't the word. Leaving the 'c' word out for a minute (cheats that is), the word I'm looking for is dirty. My God. The lowest shot of the lot was stepping on an opposition player playing the ball.
It's obvious with nothing to play for and no penalties to worry about they are going to make their own fun

kuwaiti kev

Juniors
Yeah I like Melbourne due to their high kiwi contingent but at the moment they are playing like total w**nkers. Like big sulky girls who are only interested in niggle and arguing with the ref, and it's not just the usual suspects in Blair and Slater. Cronk, Lima, Smith all have lost a lot of my respect (but i'm just a fan so hardly important eh)

BigNormProvan

Juniors
"WORLDS MOST EXPENSIVE WOODEN SPOON"

How naughty of the Warrior fans he, he, he. We should all feel sorry for the poor Storm. Just like their new boss said recently 'we just want a fair go'. FMD, where was the idea of a fair go for the other NRL teams over the last decade???

I wish you could buy Storm bog roll. It would sell like hotcakes!!!

Enjoy the rest of your season, and hopefully you'll be all cheering on your 'pub team' next season.

Big Norm

StormChaser

First Grade
Little Norm, Do we come and troll your teams sub forum? No, so f**k off you subhuman, bottom feeding, little fail at life.
Please let the door hit your arse on the way out, there's a dildo attached, I know you'll enjoy that.

ozbash

Referee
Champions isn't the word. Leaving the 'c' word out for a minute (cheats that is), the word I'm looking for is dirty. My God. The lowest shot of the lot was stepping on an opposition player playing the ball.
It's obvious with nothing to play for and no penalties to worry about they are going to make their own fun

dead right mate, grubs is putting it mildly.

last night made a joke of the trophy we play for. Mike Moore would have been ashamed..

Micistm

Bench
...Yes, you have the correct 'tude there, my friend! You can be employed at the Storm one day. Just remember to take your carbon paper, y'know you'll be signing more than the one contract ;-)

In all seriousness though, I felt sorry for the fans especially, but for a lot of the team as well. Now-just the fans. They have an arrogance to them, and such dirty tactics it'll make them the team to hate for a long, long time. And considering the cheating went on for years IMO you should be playing for zero points for years as well. But I just could not believe some of the thuggery going on (including some Kiwis which disgusted me) and if there is justice a few will be bought up in the tape reviews this week. If Issac Luke can be pinged post match for something last year that wasn't even penalised at the time, then surely the powers that be will have a field day here

BigNormProvan

Juniors
S'if I care jizz goblin, we're not playing for points anyway! Idiot.

Why aren't you playing for points?, tell me the story......the full story:cool:, and nothing but the truth:cool:.

Yes Chaser, I troll here, and love it. After telling every bandwagon Drizzle fan in N/W Victoria that you cheats were p!ssing on the salary cap for the last few years I got my just desserts by not putting a lazy Ayton Senna on you lot to win the spoon. I admit, I'm the fool. Tell Smith to have a shave every once in a while, so I can laugh at his bum chin, whilst I laugh at your joke of a club. Enjoy the next few seasons.......

Big Norm

StormChaser

First Grade
Why aren't you playing for points?, tell me the story......the full story:cool:, and nothing but the truth:cool:.

Yes Chaser, I troll here, and love it. After telling every bandwagon Drizzle fan in N/W Victoria that you cheats were p!ssing on the salary cap for the last few years I got my just desserts by not putting a lazy Ayton Senna on you lot to win the spoon. I admit, I'm the fool. Tell Smith to have a shave every once in a while, so I can laugh at his bum chin, whilst I laugh at your joke of a club. Enjoy the next few seasons.......

Big Norm

Enjoy it while you can uberfail, because in a few years time when we're absolutely continuing our ownage of every other club in the comp (legally) your bitter little ball of hate you call a heart (pea sized as it may be) will be breaking in two at our sheer awesomness! :D
Remember I told you!

Cloudsurfer

Juniors
Are there any two-eyed Storm fans who aren't oblivious to their on-field filth?

I'm a Kiwi & I was at the game & talk about one-eyed! It's a bit of the pot calling the kettle black - please don't try to say the Warriors are squeaky clean when it comes to on-field filth... Plus I was shamed and embarrassed by the unsportsman-like crap coming from the crowd - fair enough to support the team but ignorance is another story - I've always thought we were better than that.
I saw enough arrogance and bully-boy tactics on the field and still had to see it outside the park - never thought I'd see the day that a person couldn't support the team of their choice without having to defend themselves against ferral Warrier fans on the street! Took away any satisfaction or pride from the Warriors game that night.

BigNormProvan

Juniors
Enjoy it while you can uberfail, because in a few years time when we're absolutely continuing our ownage of every other club in the comp (legally) your bitter little ball of hate you call a heart (pea sized as it may be) will be breaking in two at our sheer awesomness! :D
Remember I told you!

That's a nice bite!!! I think you've overlooked the complexity of the situation you club has got itself into:lol:. The penny will drop when you see who runs out for your mob in the next couple of seasons, compared to what you had illegally assembled.
Remember I told you:cool:

Big Norm