What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Boys did well tonight despite the loss.

tkr

Juniors
As for you, precious, hitch up your skirt and toddle off if it's all too much for you. :roll:

There are some very, very bitter people on this forum the likes of which I had not come across before. How do you take a loss? Beat the missus? Get pissed?

MsStorm

Bench
There are some very, very bitter people on this forum the likes of which I had not come across before.

Have to disagree with you there. Have a look at the Melbourne Storm Salary Cap Breach Forum:shock: Shock Horror :lol::lol:

As for StormChaser, she's pure gold in my eyes.
She dishes out as much as is given to her and to the Storm.

Have a nice night.

You dont undertstand how happy it makes me to know you guys have been stripped of 2 of your premierships and how you will take no part in this years title! you cancer parasite cheating f**ks, let see how good you go with a team under the salary cap like everyone else you cheating bastards!

StormChaser

First Grade
Let's be honest here, tkr. I troll the sh*t out of this forum. I love stirring the pot. I simply can't stand anything to do with that francise down south. Don't worry about me

I must get over to In Zid for a Saints game one of these days, and spend a week or so on your picturesque patch of land. I hope there are a few nice golf courses, that always helps

Big Norm

Tiny Norm, you'd fit right in with the mongs over at Oki choke. Make sure you go during finals time to watch them gag on themselves the failtards.
Good times. I might come along for a laugh as well.

There are some very, very bitter people on this forum the likes of which I had not come across before. How do you take a loss? Beat the missus? Get pissed?

You want bitter? Go look at the breach forum and see the St Merge/Pawwa fans all in a lather of their own bile.

Have to disagree with you there. Have a look at the Melbourne Storm Salary Cap Breach Forum:shock: Shock Horror :lol::lol:

As for StormChaser, she's pure gold in my eyes.
She dishes out as much as is given to her and to the Storm.

Have a nice night.

:hg: Stop! You're giving me a girl crush!

You dont undertstand how happy it makes me to know you guys have been stripped of 2 of your premierships and how you will take no part in this years title! you cancer parasite cheating f**ks, let see how good you go with a team under the salary cap like everyone else you cheating bastards!

So what. Grab a spatula & pat yourself on the back, you butt-hurt little hater. Just because you have an internet connection doesn’t mean we’re interested in a single f**king thing you have to say you whining sock puppet.
Be gone!

So what. Grab a spatula & pat yourself on the back, you butt-hurt little hater. Just because you have an internet connection doesn’t mean we’re interested in a single f**king thing you have to say you whining sock puppet.
Be gone![/QUOTE]

HAHA DONT get upset cause you lived a lie and followed a team of cheating f**kwits, f**k you bitch

StormChaser

First Grade
Be gone!

HAHA DONT get upset cause you lived a lie and followed a team of cheating f**kwits, f**k you bitch[/QUOTE]

You don't even know how to quote properly you brain damaged, net dead entity.
Get off the dole, go back to school and get a J.O.B, and no, not one that involves selling your arse on the wall. Pathetic gimp.