What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brad Fittler

gronkathon

First Grade
I love hearing he and Johns giggle with delight when someone gets smashed or there is pants work going on.

Two Freddy stories from Leichhardt.

First one was yelling at Todd Payten "Go bum on son" constantly from the sideline

Second one I didn't even reealise how funny it was until I got home. They were trying to cross to Freddy and there was no answer on the commentary. At that exact time he was reading the jokes in a copy of Zoo magazine and chatting to the fans

RABK

Referee
Struggling to remember the game, think it was Parra vs Roosters late last year, but everytime there was a linebreak he'd slur "HE'LL GOLE ALL DA WAYRGGH" despite the linebreaker having 2 -4 players infront of him.

He's great.

RABK

Referee
Tigers vs Warriors a couple of years ago. Some player with Thai as a surname was playing i think.

Joey - 'Freddy what would you call him?'

Freddy- "Pad"

Both giggle for 20 seconds.

The infamous game where i'm sure they were both pissed and Voss left the box a few times in either disgust or laughter.

gronkathon

First Grade
Tigers vs Warriors a couple of years ago. Some player with Thai as a surname was playing i think.

Joey - 'Freddy what would you call him?'

Freddy- "Pad"

:lol::lol:

That ladies and gents is how you win the hearts and minds of greater western Sydney

RABK

Referee
For fittler commentary fans - search NRL video archives for a Dragons vs Canberra game in 2010. Dragons were wearing Illawarra jerseys. After nightingale scores just before half time listen to freddy in the background.

$500 to anyone who can translate what the f**k he said. He grunts something like 'GOKUUUUUU"

RABK

Referee
Also a woman i worked with is a childhood friends of Fittlers. I asked her if the Brad Fittler on her facebook was legit, she assured me it was. I added him as a friend, he accepted and sure enough it's legit, got private photos no one could have of him. I sent him a message asking does he commentate drunk and i was then blocked. :lol:

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
For fittler commentary fans - search NRL video archives for a Dragons vs Canberra game in 2010. Dragons were wearing Illawarra jerseys. After nightingale scores just before half time listen to freddy in the background.

$500 to anyone who can translate what the f**k he said. He grunts something like 'GOKUUUUUU"

can only find one game in the standard strip

Hutty1986

Immortal

:lol: He's off his head

Walt Flanigan

Referee
Agree. Freddy gives us viewers at home the "drunk at the footy" perspective that is sorely missed on commentary teams.

Pierced Soul

First Grade
Second one I didn't even reealise how funny it was until I got home. They were trying to cross to Freddy and there was no answer on the commentary. At that exact time he was reading the jokes in a copy of Zoo magazine and chatting to the fans

i think another time they tried to cross and he was passing a ball back an forth into the crowd :lol:

i reckon a johns/fittler commentary team would be awesome

Ozzy

First Grade
Freddy is okay. He just doesn't take things as serious as others. He is enjoying life.

Latest posts