What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brad Tighe

What has happened to this guy? Last year he struck me as being a pretty good player, he scored a few tries and was quite versatile.

When the Chief said last night that the Knights were in the market for any centres it made me wonder what happened to him.

Matt23

Staff member
He's not one of Hagan's golden children (Carmont, Tanner etc) which is why he's not been sighted this season.

antonius

Coach
The management at the Knights haven't got a clue. They sign McDougall, who'll give 'em 6 games at the most next year, and who made them look the complete clowns that they are when he left for Souths. Tighe the top try scorer in 2005 for the club doesn't get a look in.

innsaneink

Referee
Weve talked to him....wouldnt mind him in a Wests jersey , though what we really need is forwards

antonius

Coach
Tighe asked for a release this year, but I think the club talked him around saying he would get the chance next year when Smith is in charge. He's been hard done by this year though, didn't even get a shot at centre in the trials after being our top centre last season and that includes Matt Gidley.

aqua_duck

Coach
I think he's abit too talented for Hagan's liking. Hagan is a fan of the 'not talented but tries hard' crew, players like tanner, carmont, reynoldson, brown, lowrie, etc.
Why do you think the knights don't really sign any polynesians (carmont aside)?

Raider_69

Post Whore
aqua_duck said:
I think he's abit too talented for Hagan's liking. Hagan is a fan of the 'not talented but tries hard' crew, players like tanner, carmont, reynoldson, brown, lowrie, etc.

*ENTERS BRETT FINCH!*

3 things are going to stop Brad Tighe.

1. Weight, wether or not he manages to maintain a footballers physique.
2. Size, his not a big lad as many have pointed out very small compared to your modern day centers or even wingers.
3. Attitude though given his lack of chances you cant really blame that but wether or not he has the mental toughness is another factor.

jamesgould

Juniors
4. Michael Hagan.

But he's going, and those other reasons are lame, he'll get his chance and carve up next year, I hope.

Rod

Bench
Funnily enough Carmont has just been announced as having a concussion and so Tighe comes in to take his centre spot for tomorrow night.