What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bradbury's Won??

Eddie.

Bench
Against the premiership favourites?? .

It was a fluke but right?

FFS Bradbury's your meant to be a god damn fluke!

Stop winning.

now.

hybrid_tiger

Coach
LOL.

It's better this way eddie. Means that more and more people will be wiping egg of their faces...again!

Love it.

Raider Azz

Bench
dragons always suck at the start of the year. it really is no suprise the tigers won. but now that benji's out for 6 weeks you guys have problems.

hybrid_tiger

Coach
Raider_Azz said:
it really is no suprise the tigers won.

The bookies didn't think so.

We'll miss Marshall, but he won't be out for that long and in all honestly, he did nothing for 78 minutes last night and we were still in the game.

Iafeta

Referee
I picked the Dragons, but the style the Tigers play in 2005-2006 is as effective as Parramatta in 2001 - allows each man to play their role, and regardless of who the names are, thats difficult to beat.

Well coached, and well organised, and very well disciplined in playing the roles they're required to.

simon says

First Grade
We have a better forward pack this year too.....

All our new buys went very well,O'Hara,Galloway and Lolesi are weapons....very happy with our forward grunt and new boys.

innsaneink

Referee
Eddie. said:
Against the premiership favourites?? .

It was a fluke but right?

FFS Bradbury's your meant to be a god damn fluke!

Stop winning.

now.

Yeah.

Fluke.

Ball hit the posts.

Like it did in quite a few of our games last year.

Go the Bradburies.....:lol:

God-King Dean

Immortal
I have more respect for Tigers.

& to play the "Dragos are always sh*t at the start" card is just rubbish, I was happy with how we played.

Tigers winning the comp was no fluke.

TiLLs

Juniors
So everybody keeps falling over, and we are the ones left standing. You really have to wonder who has the problem. Us or them?