What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

brads gone!

gregstar

Referee
whilst the roosters have learnt to win without freddy - you can see just how damn important he is perhaps equally off field! he'll obviously leave a big hole to fill like any player of that calliber! i don't understand why people have written off firman though! imagine what he WILL do under stuart / gould? can we have him back? :)

eelman2005

Juniors
yer but the man in side him was always brad fittler never did much buy him self down at the raiders so get use 2 it roosters.

tigpie cam said:
OVP said:
Broncodroid said:
tigpie cam said:
roosterspremiers2002 said:
After a splendid 2004 Finch can only get better in 2005.

Maybe you should come to the trial in Parkes eelman and you will see the difference between a great team and the eels. :lol:

you and eelsta should sit on the hill in parkes and have a CHOKE-A-THON!!

Funnily enough, here we have a Tigers fans mocking the Roosters and Eels when his/her team has yet to make a finals appearance :roll:

Not only that, he lives in NZ too. Talk about lucking out :lol:

TOOL!!!

I have lived in many places in the world including innsbruck, klosters,dublin,verona,valletta,miami and montreal.
Do you even know where these places are??

man u dont win=failure
celtic dont win=failure

roosters dont win=failure

hows your shared 1bdrm flat in matraville going?

yes of course you have tiger.

but you are right about something
I have no idea where half those places are, and whats more I'm pretty damn happy for it.
By the way
where the bloody hell is Matraville??

I think faliure lives inside you that why you have to come here with your penis-extention replies and try and make yourself look big...I'm guessing you dont live in NZ either......probably more like gateshead west, or Isslington perhaps???

tigpie cam

Juniors
roostersnotpremiers2004 wrote "I have no idea where half those places are, and whats more I'm pretty damn happy for it. :clap: "

YOU BORING FU(K !!!!!

OVP

Coach
tigpie cam said:
roostersnotpremiers2004 wrote "I have no idea where half those places are, and whats more I'm pretty damn happy for it. :clap: "

YOU BORING FU(K !!!!!

Why are you STILL trying to pay us out ?

Your team and location rules anything you have to say completely and totally OUT !!

Latest posts