What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brainless

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
toops has had his 14th chance, haere ra mate.

Hence i didnt select him.

byrne is too small to play center, either vatuvei or mannering should be shifted there immediately.

Byrne in the centres means tries, i reckon hes good at centre

meli is not a wing, byrne is,, bench meli.

I totally agree with meli not being a winger, but whats the realistic chances of our management seeing that?

wibby is allowed one bad game, that was it.

On a normal basis i would also agree but how many chances did/have toopi, meli and guttenbeil have this year? Once again, whats the realistic chance of our management seeing that?

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Good:

Wiki
Viilisanti
Jones
Faumuiana
Meli
Mannering
Te Mata
Koopu
Guttenbiel
Vatuvai

Good & Bad:

Hohaia
Webb

Bad & should have stheir sorry arses punted to Bartercard:

Paleaesina
Toopi
Betham

I hate admitting to the usual accusation about the Warriors, but they threw that one away with DUMB play.

Humphrey

Juniors
carlnz said:
That is a crap comment, Kemps decision to Ifecta off and put Villar on was outstanding..turned the match...Kemp did not throw 4 forward passes, or drop the ball twice with the line open?

I take it your applauding his action to not get Watson to re-sign Paleasina too then

Suck it in and see it for what its worth Carlnz as long as Kemp stays we are are gonna be wannabees. Its like Ropo said tonight a good coach doesnt just get his players to play one-offs or turn out for the big games (like the Broncs win) he makes them professionals who turn up to play week in and week out to a high standard

Martli

Coach
I only saw Mannering play about 10 mintues on that game (Went to bed early) but when he got on, man he just wanted to tackle everyone! It was great to see.

SunkenEyes

Juniors
There should be a seperate Paul Carige award just 4 the warriors. I tend to think that Betham makes less metres than he should, does anyone else seem to think so? It would be interesting to compare his total metres gained to other players in his position at other clubs.

LeagueNut

First Grade
SpaceMonkey said:
Good:

Wiki
Viilisanti
Jones
Faumuiana
Meli
Mannering
Te Mata
Koopu
Guttenbiel
Vatuvai

Good & Bad:

Hohaia
Webb

Bad & should have stheir sorry arses punted to Bartercard:

Paleaesina
Toopi
Betham
Fair assessment ... but how many of those guys have alternated all season between the GOOD and BAD lists? The key word we need for this squad is CONSISTENCY.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
SunkenEyes said:
There should be a seperate Paul Carige award just 4 the warriors. I tend to think that Betham makes less metres than he should, does anyone else seem to think so? It would be interesting to compare his total metres gained to other players in his position at other clubs.
Betham mate more metres on saturday walking forward off the mark at the play-the-ball than he did carting the ball up. MUppet.

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
*brain explodes from cliche overload*

Win some, lose some. Tight competition. Our squad isn't as talented this year as some of you seem to think. If we make the 8 it'll be a good effort, and we're still in the mix.

A couple of points

* Meli has played pretty well for the last 6-8 weeks, since the game with the Roosters I think. Why does he have to be a topic of conversation and consternation every week?

* Toopi is so bad I feel like crying tears of blood every time I see his ugly mug on the TV. Why is he still playing in the NRL?

ozbash

Referee
Charlie Saab said:
they were brainless alright and cost me a chance to win 500.

hmm, bad luck chas, you,d been able to put some flash wheels on the skoda.:p

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Toopi wasn't that awful until he was shifted to the wing, howwever he's experienced enought that that shouldn't be any excuse.

NZ Warrior

First Grade
TH, you got to let this whole feud with Toopi go, man. I mean, you haven't even given us a logical explanation of where all this pure hatred stems from.

Where as me, on the other hand, have been nothing but up front on my issues with Ropati. I hate his hair cut.

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
lol. Ray.

I don't hate Toopi, I hate the fact that he is playing in our team when he is one of the most godawful players I have ever seen.

Latest posts