What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bravo Peter Beattie

DlEHARD

Juniors
I always liked Beattie. I'm actually an ALP member and have campaigned with him. He is an unstoppable force and isn't perturbed by any incoming fire.

My favourite Beattie story was when I attended the 1998 NRL Grand Final. Not long before Beattie had become Premier of QLD. I was outside after the victory and Beattie was there and I went up to him and he talked to me for what seemed like a while. I remember saying how good it was to have a double victory, Labor and the Broncos. At that time I was still a Broncos supporter before the real sting of the Super League aftermath bit.

I also agree that this is hilarious that Beattie is taking shots at Kent. If he sticks close to the fans, who knows what will happen.

King hit

Coach
Those Insta posts by Dallas are scary. My mates roomie had bipolar, autism and mixed stuff together and once this year he went on a bender and locked himself in his room and just posted weird shit for 3 days before being admitted to hospital. Hope Dallas can get the help he needs.

insert.pause

First Grade
the way he talks reminds me of the guy on the OAK ads..

oak_dont_be_frightened.jpg

Latest posts