What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Braydon Trindall fails roadside alcohol and drug testing

Penrith fan

Juniors

Loophole exposed in Trindall drug test treatment​

Braydon Trindall failed his DUI test and is awaiting a secondary test result to ascertain the level of illicit drugs in his system at the time – but here’s how he will avoid a crucial NRL strike against his name.

Saxon

Bench
A dumb act by Trindall. Glad the Sharks were quick to act (not that they would have had much choice eventually).
Without knowing context of any issues Trindall is going through, I hope he gets any support he needs. But just a really dumb and dangerous act.
Might sound harsh, but frankly I hope he gets the support he needs in jail.
Chose to drive while suspended. Chose to drive at 2 and a half times the legal limit and with (allegedly) coke in his system. Lock the f@!#er up. And for the bleeding hearts out there; he did not make a mistake. He made a decision - a poor one yes, but still his choice. And (for the exceedingly woke) if he was too pissed to make a rational decision not to drive, too bad! He put himself in that position.
If he has mental issues that prevent him from making a rational judgement about this, then he needs to be controlled for the public safety.

I'll get down from my hobby horse now, but believe that I have good reason to feel this way.

skeepe

Immortal
Chose to drive while suspended. Chose to drive at 2 and a half times the legal limit and with (allegedly) coke in his system. Lock the f@!#er up. And for the bleeding hearts out there; he did not make a mistake. He made a decision - a poor one yes, but still his choice. And (for the exceedingly woke) if he was too pissed to make a rational decision not to drive, too bad! He put himself in that position.
If he has mental issues that prevent him from making a rational judgement about this, then he needs to be controlled for the public safety.

I'll get down from my hobby horse now, but believe that I have good reason to feel this way.
Based on your usage, I don’t think you know what woke means

blue bags

First Grade
He show's alot of respect to the NRL. Team mates. Club. Sponsors. Contract . Fan's. Himself. And others using the road's.. and the law's

Frailty

First Grade

Aside for your odd use of the word 'woke', I don't really have an issue with your opinion. I don't necessarily agree that it's the best path to prevent reoffending though. Evidence suggests it's likely going to increase the likelihood of it.

However, I think we need to clarify that according to reports he was driving on an expired license, not a suspended one. There is a difference.

blue bags

First Grade
Aside for your odd use of the word 'woke', I don't really have an issue with your opinion. I don't necessarily agree that it's the best path to prevent reoffending though. Evidence suggests it's likely going to increase the likelihood of it.

However, I think we need to clarify that according to reports he was driving on an expired license, not a suspended one. There is a difference.
Media reports suspended licence