What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BREAKING NEWS - FORUM 5'S CAPTAIN - IS HE REALLY LEAVING THE

ozzie

Bench
Well, i have been tossing and turning about accepting a new job which would mean a lot of travelling - this means that i would be leaving the team..

Well last night after discussions with my current boss i have decided to:
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/accept a promotion within the section i am currently working in. This means no travelling and I will be able to plague you for the rest of your natural term of life...

I will announce a team for the next game tomorrow...cheers

I had nightmares last night you bugger !! And I managed to shut my gob as well :lol:

Ozzie, I was so fraught with worry, I so wanted you to take the other job if it was what you wanted, but miserable at the thought of having to put up with Backpacker on my own. :lol:

I LOVE YOU !!

The Backpacker

Juniors
ozzie said:
I will be able to plague you for the rest of your natural term of life...

I will announce a team for the next game tomorrow...cheers

Well you're bloody lucky because if you had decided to leave there would have been no team to announce because we would have not had a team. So I'm pleased you thought of us when considering your future. :D

Who the hell would want to give you a promotion anyway - you're nearing retirement age - aren't you? :lol:

Oi, bush pig. Watch it! :evil:

RoostarGirl

Juniors
Great News Oz I am so glad you decided to stay. phew....heats off now that means that I can take my promotion and leave. YIPEEEE!!!!

Too many Bimbo's around here :lol: :lol: :lol:

The Backpacker

Juniors
RoostarGirl said:
Great News Oz I am so glad you decided to stay. phew....heats off now that means that I can take my promotion and leave. YIPEEEE!!!!

Too many Bimbo's around here :lol: :lol: :lol:

No RG. You can now take your place as first poster every game, never moan about it and post the most incredible articles known to man - and woman.

ozzie said:
Well, i have been tossing...
When did we ever say we wanted to know these things about you? :roll:

ozzie

Bench
your in brook - i will post it tomorrow...cheers and who let the bimbo loose!!!

RoostarGirl

Juniors
The Backpacker said:
I've just realised we're playing Newtown. I definately don't want a run!

ozzie said:
who let the bimbo loose!!!

I'm thinking it's RoostarGirls real persona :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well 8) has brown hair and believe it or not has actually studied law!!! so, I reckon that blows your theory. BP.

Seriously, cross my heart, hope to die if I tell a dirty lie, that Bimbo has nothing to do with me. I couldnt be bothered changing my username I would never remember the password :lol: sound familiar.

The Backpacker

Juniors
RoostarGirl said:
The Backpacker said:
I've just realised we're playing Newtown. I definately don't want a run!

ozzie said:
who let the bimbo loose!!!

I'm thinking it's RoostarGirls real persona :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well 8) has brown hair and believe it or not has actually studied law!!! so, I reckon that blows your theory. BP.

Seriously, cross my heart, hope to die if I tell a dirty lie, that Bimbo has nothing to do with me. I couldnt be bothered changing my username I would never remember the password :lol: sound familiar.

Was never questioning the ability of your grey matter 8) ;-)

But I have absolutely no idea what you're referring to regarding remembering passwords. All my ID's have the same password. But now one doesn't. I didn't change it. Did you?

RoostarGirl

Juniors
Hey whats grey matter?? ;-)

OH BP!!! see what happens with "OLD AGE" you cant even remember whether you changed your passwords or not?? stop blaming people for changing your password, you just can remember it can you???. PS HAVE YOU TRIED THE CAPS LOCK button.

Look out OZ!!!! BP needs your wheel chair!! :lol: :lol:

The Backpacker

Juniors
RoostarGirl said:
Hey whats grey matter?? ;-)

OH BP!!! see what happens with "OLD AGE" you cant even remember whether you changed your passwords or not?? stop blaming people for changing your password, you just can remember it can you???. PS HAVE YOU TRIED THE CAPS LOCK button.

Look out OZ!!!! BP needs your wheel chair!! :lol: :lol:

Ahh, while I may be boardering on senescent and agree fully there, you are also implying that the illustrious PP is too. She was my partner in the initial crime of registering Ms Prisilla. She chose the password. I never changed her password. PP swears she didn't change her password (and I believe her for some strange, unknown reason) and now she has gone.

of course I've tried the caps lock

:lol: :lol: :lol:Keep your wheelchair oz. I'm going for a mobility scooter. I'm a modern old age pensioner. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Latest posts