What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BREAKING - QLD Origin side announced

Drew-Sta

Staff member
Qld coach Barry Gomersall has announced a form ravaged side for the first game of the series.

"A lot of our stars are out of form," he began. "I've been forced to blood a lot of new players as a result."

The Queensland side is relatively new look, with several players playing out of position simply to ensure the best side is picked.

"We're a state that rewards performance," Gomersall continued. "None of this Hodskinson and Pearce bullshit. Or Aaron Woods. f**k, who'd he shag to get that jersey? Daley must have plugged his chubby for a week to let him into the side."

Although several Queensland players are dealing with niggling injuries, many feel they'll come through for the game.

"Mate, a large of coke and I'll be fine," said Ben Barba. "Wait, we're talking about ordering from Macca's, right?"

1. Ben Barba (Sydney Vipers)
2. Corey Norman (Mua Saints)
3. Justin Hodges (Multiple Scoregasms)
4. Will Chambers (Ipswich Reds)
5. Greg Inglis (Raymond Terrace Tanks)
6. Anthony Milford (Brisbane Bulls)
7. Daly Cherry-Evans (Multiple Scoregasms)
8. Ben Murdoch-Masila (Mua Saints)
9. Cameron Smith (New England Celtic) - Captain
10. Nate Myles (Sydney Vipers)
11. Corey Parker (Shenzhen Sharkitohs)
12. Ethan Lowe (Grapes of Nanking)
13. Matt Gillett (South Canberra Knights)

14. Johnathon Thurston (Springfield Wildcats)
15. Ben Hannant (Sydney Vipers)
16. Alex Glenn (Brisbane Bulls)
17. Billy Slater (Grapes of Nanking)

19. Cooper Cronk (Mua Saints)
20. Jake Granville (New England Celtic)
21. Jason Bukuya (Sydney Vipers)

Drew-Sta

Staff member
BREAKING NEWS!

The ARLC have stepped in to bar Alex Glenn from making his Queensland debut.

"It's ridiculous," screamed Shaun Hewitt. "He's a f**king Kiwi!"

Queensland coach Barry Gomersall is being investigated for forging the birth certificate of the New Zealand international. The drama that has unfolded has shown the FFBRL the level of desperation Queensland are in to field a competitive side.

"Given the unsavoury tactics of the ARLC," Gomersall began "I've named my side. These are the proud, cane-toad men that will represent the sunny state."

1. Ben Barba (Sydney Vipers)
2. Corey Norman (Mua Saints)
3. Justin Hodges (Multiple Scoregasms)
4. Will Chambers (Ipswich Reds)
5. Greg Inglis (Raymond Terrace Tanks)
6. Anthony Milford (Brisbane Bulls)
7. Daly Cherry-Evans (Multiple Scoregasms)
8. Ben Murdoch-Masila (Mua Saints)
9. Cameron Smith (New England Celtic) - Captain
10. Nate Myles (Sydney Vipers)
11. Corey Parker (Shenzhen Sharkitohs)
12. Ethan Lowe (Grapes of Nanking)
13. Matt Gillett (South Canberra Knights)

14. Johnathon Thurston (Springfield Wildcats)
15. Ben Hannant (Sydney Vipers)
21. Jason Bukuya (Sydney Vipers)
17. Billy Slater (Grapes of Nanking)

Drew-Sta

Staff member
BREAKING NEWS!

Barry Gomersall enters the newsroom. He looks angry, but that might be the hemorrhoid shots he's just had. Camera's flash and numerous reporters sit their recording devices down to the desk.

Gomersall reads from a script. "It has come to my attention that Mr Charisma has flippantly told me to f**k off. I just wanted to repond by saying 'Your mother is a cow and I milked her without a glove last night, you f**king asshole.' That is all."

The newsroom vacated.

Latest posts