What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brett Ferres to Wakefield

JasonE

Bench
As part of the Solomona deal Wakey have done well getting cash and Ferres, 20yo good backrower in the England squad now too.

Evil Homer

Staff member
It's all paper talk at the moment.The Bradford CEO has denied that they are releasing any players,especially not Langley or Ferres.

If true,poor decision from Bradford.Why release a 20 yr old England international who can only get better for someone who will be 29 in January?

spook

Juniors
Evil Homer said:
It's all paper talk at the moment.The Bradford CEO has denied that they are releasing any players,especially not Langley or Ferres.

If true,poor decision from Bradford.Why release a 20 yr old England international who can only get better for someone who will be 29 in January?

...and it spoils your chances of a continued personal vendetta against Wakefield...

jeeze you are a sad individual!:doubt:

bartman

Immortal
Steady on! Disagreements at banter and issue level is fine, no need to dip into the personal. ;-)

Evil Homer

Staff member
spook said:
...and it spoils your chances of a continued personal vendetta against Wakefield...

jeeze you are a sad individual!:doubt:

I just state the facts pal :)

The Clan

Juniors
Brett Ferres now signed for Wakefield with Solomona going the other way.

By the way Wakefield have received an estimated £175,000 transfer fee into the bargain.

bartman

Immortal
Looking like an OK outcome on Wakefield's account so far... two MOMs from two in England's matches, in Rooney and Ferres.

freeridermx

Juniors
lol i was talking to my cousin who plays for bradford who was home and he was talkbout getting solmaona and how he`ll be a great signing and that,

then i said teah true but why did they trade that good young player ferres and all that money . and he was like what? he had no idea that bradford done that or it was even planned. and he was saying ferres was one of the best players this year and was heaps shocked that they let ferres go so easy.

this really suprised me does any one else think bradforrd paid a bit to much for solomona?

Latest posts