What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brett Finch > John Morris

Avenger

Immortal
Seriously how bad has Morris played in the last 2 games ? He is definitely not a big game player.

Finch, however has proven that he can do it in the games that matter. I think it was a masterstroke to sign him and punt Morris.

PIG

Juniors
It aint even close. John Morris sucks!!! Typical Brian Smith choker....I mean player

Avenger

Immortal
PIG said:
It aint even close. John Morris sucks!!! Typical Brian Smith choker....I mean player

Agree 100%. Finch may well be the best buy that we have made since Tahu.

scottyeel

Bench
Maybe, time will tell but it's not as if Finchy has never folded in the big games either.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Morris is makeshift, a typical utility, who has been starting for to long.

Morris=John Plath

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Finch has grown on me, more so the comments of players who've played with him, thats a big compliment knowing that players around him wrap him heaps.

Avenger

Immortal
Finch has won a grandfinal, played with Fittler and has received 2 State of Origin "Man Of the match" awards (from memory).

Its a no brainer.

lucablight

First Grade
Avenger said:
Finch has won a grandfinal, played with Fittler and has received 2 State of Origin "Man Of the match" awards (from memory).

Its a no brainer.

Finch has never won a grand final or won any man of the match awards in origin.

Avenger

Immortal
lucablight said:
Finch has never won a grand final or won any man of the match awards in origin.

Wasn't he MOM when he kicked that field goal in origin this year? I also think he was MOM in his debut origin game.

scottyeel

Bench
Wing was the no.7 in '02, Finch didn't go there until '03, but yeah he did get MOM in SOO 1 this year.

Avenger

Immortal
scottyeel said:
Ok then, so he's no better in the big games than Morris.

hahahahah.

Morris could never kick that miracle field goal. Morris will also never play origin.

strider

Post Whore
scottyeel said:
Ok then, so he's no better in the big games than Morris.
:lol: ... please rename this the "finich sucks thread"

i really don't know hw he'll go - he's a bit temperamental ..... he's one of those guys who could be great or really suck - lets hope its the first

scottyeel

Bench
Finch did well to kick that field goal, it was brilliant but the fact remains if all the other candidates didn't turn it down or get injured then Finch would never have got near an origin jersey either.

fish eel

Immortal
scottyeel said:
Finch did well to kick that field goal, it was brilliant but the fact remains if all the other candidates didn't turn it down or get injured then Finch would never have got near an origin jersey either.

so?

He had a chance, stepped up and did well.

scottyeel

Bench
strider said:
:lol: ... please rename this the "finich sucks thread"

i really don't know hw he'll go - he's a bit temperamental ..... he's one of those guys who could be great or really suck - lets hope its the first
I hope he goes great too and if you go back to the thread when he signed then I was 1 of the minority who welcomed here. I'm not trying to bag him but I just can't see how he is a better "big" game player than Morris.

Latest posts