What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brett Finch what a WHINGER ?

Tommy Smith

Referee
skeepe said:
I'd say Finch is much worse. Woolford doesn't abuse touch judges or swear at referee's when a decision doesn't go his way. He merely asks for clarification of a decision.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

I knew i'd forgot someone. Whinging Woolford takes the cake as the worst. No wonder he is nicknamed the 'Germ'.

super_coach

First Grade
finch has been coached by the best whinger in the game,the master-LITTLE STICKY--but theirs a difference,sticky could play the game-finch is A for average and lacking in brain cells

***MH***

Bench
bulldog said:
Can a ref penalise a captain who questions every decision?
Any player that disputes a decision can be penalised. A captain can ask for an explanation on a ruling but can be penalised for disputing it.

bulldog

Bench
But the issue here is that he is certainly not the only one that has the occasioanl whinge. What about Monghan? Peachey? Rauhihi? Betham?

These blokes are worse than Finch. Where are the threads dedicated to them?

I don't have Fox, so I guess I've seen more of Finch than the other guys you mention, but Brett is consistently in the officials face when he doesn't like a decision. Passion is a great thing, but I think he crosses the line from passionate to abusive on more occasions than most.

Charlie Saab said:
finch is annoying, but he isnt as bad as michael monaghan from manly.
Thankfully (in one sense) clark is the ref this friday and he doesnt take too kindly to monas crap

I'll agree with you there CS, and David Peachy should never be given captaincy spends more time in the refs face then playing footy!

LYONWEEWAA NO1

Juniors
I'll tell you what a sook is...a sook is a bloke who goes back to play CRL because he doesn't like 'living in the city', and then decides to go to play in England.

That's a sook. And a traitor

Come on mate no need to change the subject, ive heard them all about jamie

Mr Saab

Referee
shame about lyon...great centre.
Love to know the REAL story as to why he left for WeeWaa and then st helens.

bulldog

Bench
Did you see the look on Crusher Cleals face when asked about Lyon in his last intewrview? He could barely suppress a smile. No doubt Lyon will end up at Manly, can't wait to see him run out against Parra, should make for some great entertainment.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
there is a certain amount of unpredictability about him

wonder what Malny fans have to say if he walks out on them to go pig shooting ?

Matt23

Staff member
The falling out Parramatta: Jamie wanted to join Crusher at Manly, Parramatta said no...so Jamie threw a tanty, "I dont want to live in city anymore, screw you guys i'm going home"

SaintArsenal

Juniors
I must agree with Ricky being one of the masters of whinging but.......you can't forget about Craig Field!!! God that bloke use to annoy me with his constant whining. Close call between him and Ricky.

Latest posts