What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brett Finch what a WHINGER ?

Mr Saab

Referee
well matt23 if thats the REAL story then Jamie needs to take a loooong hard look at himself in the mirror.

theVodkaCircle

Juniors
finch has been coached by the best whinger in the game,the master-LITTLE STICKY--but theirs a difference,sticky could play the game-finch is A for average and lacking in brain cells
Toovey would also slot into that category. Damn fine player but god could he bleat. Didnt make it any easier when you had to drive past the Harbord bottle'o with his characature all over the window. :)

LYONWEEWAA NO1

Juniors
This should be titled:

"LYONWEEWAA NO1 what a loser".

That the problem with some of you dickheads on here. im talking about brett finch just cause my name has lyon and wee waa in it you all suddenly change the subject and start bagging him and me. and the business what hole did you crawl out of and find an internet connection

White Poiner

Coach
bulldog said:
It's not just the refs, Finch will have a go at the touch judge as well if they make a call against the Roosters. The captain should be the only one addressing the officials and if he can't control himself then he should be penalised.

Can a ref penalise a captain who questions every decision?

Well in 2003 david peachey was sent off for questoning a ref.

TRANSLATION

Juniors
Tommy Smith said:
bulldog said:
Another Rooster Bashing Thread! There was a bit of a lul at the beginning of the season but they are now back in force!

Come 'em coming fellas...we love it

Can any Roosters supporter honestly say they haven't seen Finch carry on?

Do you like seeing it week in week out?
Finch shows passion. I like that.

But the issue here is that he is certainly not the only one that has the occasioanl whinge. What about Monghan? Peachey? Rauhihi? Betham?

These blokes are worse than Finch. Where are the threads dedicated to them?

You Biased Fool.

The Same passion Geoff Toovey, Monaghan Woolford and Co show. You hate these guys because of THAT passion.

Rose coloured glasses.

Whinging merkins

OVP

Coach
TRANSLATION said:
Tommy Smith said:
bulldog said:
Another Rooster Bashing Thread! There was a bit of a lul at the beginning of the season but they are now back in force!

But the issue here is that he is certainly not the only one that has the occasioanl whinge. What about Monghan? Peachey? Rauhihi? Betham?

You Biased Fool.

The Same passion Geoff Toovey, Monaghan Woolford and Co show. You hate these guys because of THAT passion.

Rose coloured glasses.

Whinging merkins

Nothing beats a Rooster bashing thread to lure out St Gilla Man :lol:

You should be happy with the win old son ... ive seen nothing but anger from you lately. Whys that ?

TRANSLATION

Juniors
OVP said:
TRANSLATION said:
Tommy Smith said:
bulldog said:

You Biased Fool.

Rose coloured glasses.

Whinging merkins

You should be happy with the win old son ... ive seen nothing but anger from you lately. Whys that ?

1) Hows Harry?. Hope he is well.

2) Banter is great OVP, I dont treat other supporters like crap about their teams before or after games. But I can not help myself with people that LIE. or are so Biased that they actually beleieve what they are saying.

Sure people can have different views on things mate, but there are glaring differences between logical points and illogical.

The Roosters lost, yet were given some great calls.

The one they did not get was the Crocker lost ball. Sure that could have gone anyway and there would be question marks from both sides of the spectrum, BUT the rule has changed to Get the Ball carrier to have some responsibility to carry and play the ball.

Did Crocker do any of that ?.. No. The players were tangled up, Crocker was chucking a hissy fit , like 99% of players do when trying to play the ball, and it took longer for the players to get off him.

Why give teams penalties 5 metres from their line. Why would anyone want to slow down the play the ball there. ?

Mr Bean did one thing right yesteday, it was that.

Crocker was at Fault.

no 12 Year olds here are going to alter my view.

LRC

You guys take it way too serious... its a bloody game...and a great one at that...
I never really hated any team before these forums started...now i hate them all...silly isnt it?

TRANSLATION

Juniors
LRC said:
You guys take it way too serious... its a bloody game...and a great one at that...
I never really hated any team before these forums started...now i hate them all...silly isnt it?

Im With you LRC.

These sites make you hate people. Im not this type of person off this site at all. I do hate the Roosters club, but i got my reasons. Reasons i dont care to share. But I DONT hate Roosters supporters. Although there are some here that are just way too hillariuos not to have a jibe at on a weekly basis.

A few of them ( Ozzie and Melon) had a go at me early on in here, and I let rip with everything. I Got caught up in it as well, and i should not have.

Im Willing to have a truce, only because like i said, im not like this at all. I dont give people crap before a game, and especially not after. I Dont downplay other supporters about their clubs, no matter what club it is. yet on here, i have a different personality.

I Will stop it. Lets see how long it last though. :?

Anyone willing to call a truce ?.

I Know many are not. :oops: ;-)

MEATWAD

Juniors
St.Gilla/Translation,

This is not all directed to you personally but is in answer to your post and I'm trying to address the phenonema generally as well.

I would call a truce, but I'm hardly involved in these flame wars, and it's damn hard when every day for the past 5 or 6 years I come onto this board, or others like it, and there it is, the Rooster-bashing thread at the top of the list.

It used to just be the same cafe-latte roosters, salary cap cheats, favorite of the refs rubbish, none of which is true (well ok, we've been fined for cap breaches but so have plenty of other teams, and we've never had our points deducted for outright fraud), but ever since the 2002 season, it's been particularly vicious.

And I've seen St.Gilla man at the centre of several of those shit-stirring threads, even though you are no where near the worst of these offenders, you are still present and accountable for some of it. I don't care what you might say about Melon, and Ozzie, and the other shit-stirrers. I see your name there. I don't really associate your name with the give and take that say, we used to get with Krusty on the old Wall site, pre-2002. He'd come on, bait the Roosters a bit, we'd give it back to him about the Broncos and then we'd get on with discussing league matters. It was meant to to be funny, not vicious, and generally it was funny.

But, it was the old WORL/rleague forums that really took the bitterness, viciousness and rank vomit to the top of the table as far as I was concerned. After that personally I decided that every loser who started or perpetuated one of this threads was beneath my contempt.

On this board it's small-minded vindictiveness, generally (not you in particular, though, I'd say).

Certainly I am sometimes prepared to turn the other cheek but after I have read the FOURTH big HYPOCRITICAL whinge in three days about Finch and Stuart's supposed whinging, I have every right to be personally indignant about the morons who constantly want to bash the ONE TEAM all the time. And I am sick of it. And sick of the people who indulge in it. And I'm sick of all the little pointed barbs and other pointless snarking in asides, not just the big headline Rooster-bashing threads of which there average more than one a day during the season.

Pot, meet Kettle.

So why should I call a truce? I come on here to find three threads or more a day all bashing the roosters and I don't see three threads a day baiting others. There are a couple of morons but there are a couple of gits in amongst all supporters on this board. The difference? The 28 non-Rooster gits are all venting their tiny minds and dark hearts at Brett Finch, Stuart, The Roosters, Morley, whatever the Rooster-bash du jour is. And I don't have to tolerate THAT.

Fairfax

Juniors
Brett Finch what a WHINGER ? Half-back or nothing for mine, he's nowhere near fast enough... But then again Luke Covell has been going alright for someone who is sonically challenged.

OVP

Coach
TRANSLATION said:
OVP said:
TRANSLATION said:
Tommy Smith said:
bulldog said:

You Biased Fool.

Rose coloured glasses.

Whinging merkins

1) Hows Harry?. Hope he is well.

2) Banter is great OVP, I dont treat other supporters like crap about their teams before or after games. But I can not help myself with people that LIE. or are so Biased that they actually beleieve what they are saying.

Sure people can have different views on things mate, but there are glaring differences between logical points and illogical.

The Roosters lost, yet were given some great calls.

The one they did not get was the Crocker lost ball. Sure that could have gone anyway and there would be question marks from both sides of the spectrum, BUT the rule has changed to Get the Ball carrier to have some responsibility to carry and play the ball.

Did Crocker do any of that ?.. No. The players were tangled up, Crocker was chucking a hissy fit , like 99% of players do when trying to play the ball, and it took longer for the players to get off him.

Why give teams penalties 5 metres from their line. Why would anyone want to slow down the play the ball there. ?

Mr Bean did one thing right yesteday, it was that.

Crocker was at Fault.

no 12 Year olds here are going to alter my view.

But mate, you also got some good calls too. You are like me lol. You cant see the forest for the trees (or whatever the f**k that means lol).

I used to concentrate on ONLY tha crappy calls we got, and then i thought that hey maybe my team is good enough to cater for those crap calls. Over the last few years ive learnt to just ignore them and concentrate on the game itself. Any team thats worthy of a premiership MUST learn to take the good calls by the ref with the bad. There's no doubt in my mind that Easts were the better team last monday, but it was simply their own crap handling that let them down .. NOT the ref. But thats why im not at all unhappy with the loss ... i know my team played their arse off (certainly not to the best of their ability though), but the Dragons simply WANTED it more and thoroughly deserved the victory. Its simple really.

You are correct 100% in saying to those Roosters fans that the ref was not to blame for their loss ... but themselves !! But to deny Saints had no bad calls is a little silly dont you think mate ?

p.s. Harry seems ok mate ... you know what he's like .. he's an ex-Easts-Saints enforcer who made Adrian Morley look like a kid in a candy store (bring back the old days ffs !! lol)... he'll be buggered if cancer will beat him. He'll never change :)

Jae

Juniors
Priddis whinges a fair bit... a fair few times he's been flinging his arms into the air crying to the ref while the person who's just been tackled was playing the ball.

TRANSLATION

Juniors
MEATWAD said:
St.Gilla/Translation,

This is not all directed to you personally but is in answer to your post and I'm trying to address the phenonema generally as well.

I would call a truce, but I'm hardly involved in these flame wars, and it's damn hard when every day for the past 5 or 6 years I come onto this board, or others like it, and there it is, the Rooster-bashing thread at the top of the list.

It used to just be the same cafe-latte roosters, salary cap cheats, favorite of the refs rubbish, none of which is true (well ok, we've been fined for cap breaches but so have plenty of other teams, and we've never had our points deducted for outright fraud), but ever since the 2002 season, it's been particularly vicious.

And I've seen St.Gilla man at the centre of several of those sh*t-stirring threads, even though you are no where near the worst of these offenders, you are still present and accountable for some of it. I don't care what you might say about Melon, and Ozzie, and the other sh*t-stirrers. I see your name there. I don't really associate your name with the give and take that say, we used to get with Krusty on the old Wall site, pre-2002. He'd come on, bait the Roosters a bit, we'd give it back to him about the Broncos and then we'd get on with discussing league matters. It was meant to to be funny, not vicious, and generally it was funny.

But, it was the old WORL/rleague forums that really took the bitterness, viciousness and rank vomit to the top of the table as far as I was concerned. After that personally I decided that every loser who started or perpetuated one of this threads was beneath my contempt.

On this board it's small-minded vindictiveness, generally (not you in particular, though, I'd say).

Certainly I am sometimes prepared to turn the other cheek but after I have read the FOURTH big HYPOCRITICAL whinge in three days about Finch and Stuart's supposed whinging, I have every right to be personally indignant about the morons who constantly want to bash the ONE TEAM all the time. And I am sick of it. And sick of the people who indulge in it. And I'm sick of all the little pointed barbs and other pointless snarking in asides, not just the big headline Rooster-bashing threads of which there average more than one a day during the season.

Pot, meet Kettle.

So why should I call a truce? I come on here to find three threads or more a day all bashing the roosters and I don't see three threads a day baiting others. There are a couple of morons but there are a couple of gits in amongst all supporters on this board. The difference? The 28 non-Rooster gits are all venting their tiny minds and dark hearts at Brett Finch, Stuart, The Roosters, Morley, whatever the Rooster-bash du jour is. And I don't have to tolerate THAT.

Meatwad, Your 99% Correct. But if you had been part of this crap from the start, then you would probably see why i am like I am towards the roosters fans on these websites.

There is a true Gentleman in Southern Rooster, and Chook aint too bad, we have baited each other for fun.

Melon used his foul mouthed language from the outset, and Ozzie well, he tried to call me a liar and a fool before he found out facts, which in the end were true, and factual today. ( He Still will deny it. ).

Melon, I asked at the start to sto his childish namecalling and verbal abuse, So I said f**k him, enough is enough, Everyday the lot of them bait me, I give more than I get.

Simple.

The Whippet

Juniors
Finch is a whinger and carries on like a real prick.

Finch is always carries on to the ref swearing at them trying to act all tough when deep down he is nothing more than a cat.

Even when his teams scores a try he overreacts, he carrying on like a little girl with a lollypop. He's all over the guys and punching the air, sure it's ok if it was a match winning try or something but every try is way too much. He'd sure go well in one of those drama shows.

Also when he left to Canberra he once said "the only silverwear I saw in Canberra was my knife and fork". I'm glad that Brett Finch doesn't play for my team and I certainly hope he never does.

The Business

Juniors
LYONWEEWAA NO1 said:
This should be titled:

"LYONWEEWAA NO1 what a loser".

That the problem with some of you dickheads on here. im talking about brett finch just cause my name has lyon and wee waa in it you all suddenly change the subject and start bagging him and me. and the business what hole did you crawl out of and find an internet connection
What sort of question is that? Idiot.