What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brett Finch

Tap Twist Snap

Juniors
I don't think I've laughed so much watching a game as I did at Brett Finch's field goal attempts tonight. Not sure if I should feel sorry for him or not but anyone who didn't get to see it watch the replay when it's on.

Billy Gunn

Juniors
20 metres would have been close compaired to that twit's efforts tonight he is themost pathetic excuse for a halfback to ever play the game

Ari Gold

Bench
Roosters have missed out on a big chance this year to blood Soward or even Rovelli properly into the side....

instead they keep this ugly muthaf**ker at halfback....

Dog-E

Juniors
Rovelli is off to the Warriors anyway, says my mail...

Soward got SHAFTED though!...If he had been playing halfback the past month - y'all might still be in Finals contention!

Ari Gold

Bench
Dog-E said:
Rovelli is off to the Warriors anyway, says my mail...

Soward got SHAFTED though!...If he had been playing halfback the past month - y'all might still be in Finals contention!

your mail is right....however if he had been given a chance he would not have left the Roosters

OVP

Coach
It dead set missed by 40 metres to the right, not 20.

Worst halfback in history.

Riddell

Juniors
Only tuned in for the last 20 minutes and one of the funniest things ive seen in rugby league this year . . . how could he miss that badly? and the one he had from like 40 metres out which fell 15 metres short as well as 20 metres to the right

Iluvfinchy

Juniors
i gave him a hug afta the game he was disapointed he didnt have a good team around him out there 2nite

Dog-E

Juniors
:lol:

This thread - and the 17 others Melon has created about his former hero - Finchy - is deadset sweet, sweet music to this old Dog-E's ears!! :D

Fairfax

Juniors
robyalvaro said:
your mail is right....however if he had been given a chance he would not have left the Roosters

It's not *mail* it's common knowledge, stop pretending to be in the know.

How much can a kid from Liverpool know about the inside machinations of the Roosters or the Warriors?

Dog-E

Juniors
Fairfax said:
It's not *mail* it's common knowledge, stop pretending to be in the know.

How much can a kid from Liverpool know about the inside machinations of the Roosters or the Warriors?

Common knowledge? Kid?? Liverpool???...U know - you're supposed to take the plastic wrapping OFF the cigar, before you smoke it, mate!?

Put quite simply - Hardly any fuc*er outside your sinking ship of a rotten club would ever have HEARD of the little bugger! :lol: ...Nor would they care!

I just know somebody that knows him is all...And says he's a decent enough player - adnd told me he had signed with the Warriors earlier in the year - But I wouldn't know the bloke from a lump of coal, personally!

No big deal - he's a former rooster, now a warrior - and i therefore could not give a crumbly month old dog-turd about him to be quite frank! But here - quit foaming at the mouth, have a tissue & wipe the spit from your chin, Princess! ;-)

Geez! :lol:

gaterooze

Bench
The funniest part was, there was no pressure on Finch for any of those kicks. He had plenty of time to line them up. Too much time obviously :)

KFC

Juniors
Just on Soward I think the powers that be at Easts have known for the last month, at least, that our season is over.

Premier League will contest the finals and I think it was decided that it is more valuable for Jamie to lead that team than to put the pressure on him to try and lead the first grade team which is full of players that don't give a hoot.

Win a Premiership in Flegg.

Possibly win a Premierdhip in Premier League.

Start 06 at halfback in the NRL.

Latest posts