What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brett Finch

Fairfax

Juniors
Dog-E said:
Common knowledge? Kid?? Liverpool???...U know - you're supposed to take the plastic wrapping OFF the cigar, before you smoke it, mate!?

Put quite simply - Hardly any fuc*er outside your sinking ship of a rotten club would ever have HEARD of the little bugger! :lol: ...Nor would they care!

I just know somebody that knows him is all...And says he's a decent enough player - adnd told me he had signed with the Warriors earlier in the year - But I wouldn't know the bloke from a lump of coal, personally!

No big deal - he's a former rooster, now a warrior - and i therefore could not give a crumbly month old dog-turd about him to be quite frank! But here - quit foaming at the mouth, have a tissue & wipe the spit from your chin, Princess! ;-)

Geez! :lol:

I'm not talking to you, i'm referring to the big noting "rock star" who's talking about his *mail*, which is why I quoted his post not yours.

Maybe you need to pull your head in a bit. The goose was talking about his *mail* which I can only assume was delivered by his Postman Pat van.

Are you his mother? Or his girlfriend?

Ari Gold

Bench
Fairfax said:
I'm not talking to you, i'm referring to the big noting "rock star" who's talking about his *mail*, which is why I quoted his post not yours.

Maybe you need to pull your head in a bit. The goose was talking about his *mail* which I can only assume was delivered by his Postman Pat van.

Are you his mother? Or his girlfriend?

you are beyond a joke.....

DID I SAY THAT I HAD MAIL THAT SAID ROVELLI WAS GOING TO WARRIORS???

Most people who follow RL know that deal was signed, sealed, and delivered ages ... i didnt need "Postman Pat" to deliver it to me...:roll:

i was just replying to DOG-E's post, and instead of saying, "yes you are right about Rovelli" i just said "Your mail is right".... i have no idea what you are f**king cry about.

are you upset that Finch might be dropped?

are you upset that Minichello has gotten an even uglier head after what happened last night?

are you upset that only 50 people will turn up to your next home game?

are you upset that after spending soo much money in the last four seasons you still only managed to win one premiership...

geez im starting to feel sorry for ya....must suck to be a roosters fan

Dog-E

Juniors
Er....

That would all be fair enough sunshine...EXCEEEEEPT - I was the one that said he had 'mail' on Rovelli...Because I did. ;-)

I think you need a couple of dozen Panadeine Forte and a good lie down...

And having seen the replay of the Roosters v Souths game today.... :lol: :lol:

Brett Finch - Absolute NRL super-dud - But even in a comp where Luke Dorn can shine like a diamond - Brett Finch is still ANYTHING but a future English SuperLeague Superstar!!!...Even though that is where he is bound - EXPRESS! :p

Dog-E

Juniors
KFC said:
Just on Soward I think the powers that be at Easts have known for the last month, at least, that our season is over.

Premier League will contest the finals and I think it was decided that it is more valuable for Jamie to lead that team than to put the pressure on him to try and lead the first grade team which is full of players that don't give a hoot.

Win a Premiership in Flegg.

Possibly win a Premierdhip in Premier League.

Start 06 at halfback in the NRL.

Really? Roosters officials rate PL and Flegg titles over First GRade ones??

Then they are even bigger fools than even anyone suspected...and believe us - we had you tagged for MASSIVE fools as it was! :D

Finch is an absolute liability...and has been for a LONG LONG time!! Doesn't take bloody a SuperCoach Jack Gibson to see that!! ;-)

Iluvfinchy

Juniors
robyalvaro said:
are you upset that Finch might be dropped?

are you upset that Minichello has gotten an even uglier head after what happened last night?

finchy will never get droped hes the shinin lite in a roosters team

and mini isnt ugly hes hott