What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

brett finch

Iluvfinchy

Juniors
after 2nites excellent performance he must be selected as the half for the png game

what do u guys think

Lego_Man

First Grade
Yeah i'd say his best chance of playing in that game is to shave his head and smear himself with shoe polish.

Breadman

Juniors
he'd still have to take to those massive choppers with a chainsaw, dead give away otherwise. FINCHY!!!!!!! walking movie screen!

ozzy_ozman

Juniors
:lol: john sutton, tim smith, john morris, pj marsh, michael sullivan, nate myles, brett seymour, brett firman and every other players are WAY in front of brett finch at this stage :lol:

m0j0

Bench
Iluvfinchy said:
after 2nites excellent performance he must be selected as the half for the png game

what do u guys think

Give yourself an uppercut.

m0j0

Bench
Finch wasn't that spectacular tonight, just didn't stuff up as much as usual. Mini was red hot tonight and the main reason we won (that and all the injuries the Broncos have had lately).

Inferno

Coach
I wouldn't even take him as water boy.

I'd say Prince *should* be a shoe in. Although if Kimmorley shows as good form for the rest of the year he might get a showing. Right now prince and Smith are way ahead of him.

Billy Gunn

Juniors
Finch was very average tonight Mini was awsome so was Morley and Soliola

Did anyone here his interview after the match about all the flack he has copped what a wanker

m0j0

Bench
Panthers_God said:
Wat the hell is wrong with Finch's nose?

Not sure, but it seems as though there's bloody coming from the same spot at the end of every game. Maybe it's a recurring embolism from all the stress and dummy spitting.

Iluvfinchy

Juniors
Inferno said:
I wouldn't even take him as water boy.

I'd say Prince *should* be a shoe in. Although if Kimmorley shows as good form for the rest of the year he might get a showing. Right now prince and Smith are way ahead of him.

u idiot prince and kimorley and smith arent eligible since they r in the finals

god y is evry1 so uneducated

m0j0

Bench
Iluvfinchy said:
u idiot prince and kimorley and smith arent eligible since they r in the finals

god y is evry1 so uneducated

Hey, what's with the negativity? You've written off the Roosters already? We can still make the finals (yeah right!) which would make Finch ineligible.