What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brett Fudge????

super_coach

First Grade
Strong word Finch might be headed our way as early as next week. Iam not to fussed on mid season signings and Finch was never one of my favorite players but he might be what the doctor ordered. As I see it at present we can match any team in most departments except our kicking game and Finch has a good long and short kicking game.

Anyone got any info???

Front-Rower

First Grade
Strong word Finch might be headed our way as early as next week. Iam not to fussed on mid season signings and Finch was never one of my favorite players but he might be what the doctor ordered. As I see it at present we can match any team in most departments except our kicking game and Finch has a good long and short kicking game.

Anyone got any info???

Haven't heard anything about him but have it from a pretty reasonable source that Brent White and Ryan Hoffman will be at camp Concord next season.

Mr_Raditch

Juniors
I cant see it happening that early if it does happen at all. Melbourne are under a contract freeze at the moment due to the court case. I would imagine that would include releasing players until the court case & audit are concluded & the results examined.

andrew9148

Juniors
I agree re Finch, 5 clubs cant be wrong. For a bloke who cops it, he is always in demand. Would be a great signing. Hoffman and White, how good is the source??

macnaz

Staff member
The guys a knob BUT id have him in our team anyday. He can kick well , set up plays, put on his own sh*t, direct a side and steer players about and he doesnt wimp out in defence either. He went to Storm because he wanted to WIN, so the fact they aint gunna win Jack now i wouldnt be suprised if he wanted to join us... hope it is this year.

A competitive halfback with a kicking game... hmmm let's look at what Luke Walsh has done for Penrith.

Imagine we went into a game with a genuine fullback and halfback.

b.bear

Juniors
yeah this would be good news a bit of leadership would'nt go astray might take a bit of pressure of robbie ...

andrew9148

Juniors
The word on the other forum is that it will be announced post the Storm game. Here's an idea, everyone should sms in 2GB saying they heard this rumour, they might be able to get a denial or if they dont deny it, we will know something might be up.

super_coach

First Grade
Maybe benji would not feel obliged to go for the miracle play every play if he had Fudge inside him . As for Hoffman and White, we have better in the stable already. Would hate to see a bloke Dwyer push down a grade to accommodate a player like Hoffman.

andrew9148

Juniors
unless Payten is taking early retirement, and fulton another sabbatical, seems we wont be able to fit them in. I dont think they would stop M Brown taking offers.

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
Finch would be outstanding for you guys. Allow Benji to just play his natural game while Finch steered youse around the park.

Tigers would be top 4 certainties and just about favorites if you got him. Maybe thats why youse cleared of Taumata?

andrew9148

Juniors
Danny W says the rumours re Finch are wrong. He is leaving the Storm at the end of the year to go OS. I suppoose we will all know in a day or two. I hope the people who started this had a basis for it.

ShanghaiCharlie

Juniors
Love him or hate him but Brett Finch is exactly what the Tigers need.
Take White only at the right price.
Hoffman hope not. Dwyer is first grade starter next year in number 13.

White and Hoffman would have to mean Payton and Fulton one would think. Straight swap cash-wise I'd take it.

3 premiership players would add something to the Tigs.

I would love to take the Drags on in a rematch with the following backline:

1. McKinnon
2. Tuiaki
3. Moltzen
4. Lawrence
5. Tuqiri
6. Marshall
7. Finch

A man can dream...