What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brett Kearney out?

eddiesmith

Juniors
Umm, am I missing something, bit worried about this from the nrl.com.au preview

The Sharks need to play out of their skins to win… the loss of Brett Kearney is potentially much more severe than the loss of Hoffman, Jeremy Smith and Cam Smith for the Storm

:? :lol:

Very good preview though, seems like there is no need to watch as we need a miracle to win

azzah72

Bench
hahaha i knew when i read the thread name that it was about the fugg up on nrl.com.

I was gonna post the same thing for sh*ts and giggles

eddiesmith

Juniors
hahaha i knew when i read the thread name that it was about the fugg up on nrl.com.

I was gonna post the same thing for sh*ts and giggles
It was just too hard to resist the temptation :lol:

Besides need a laugh this week as I'm very nervous, to win this game would be huge especially being in Melbourne :D

fatshark

Bench
Couldnt be bothered making a new thread so here goes.
Gallens cork is still not 100%, any other time of the year and he would not play.
Most of the merchandise at the club is gorrrne.

McLovin

Staff member
Sticky mind games...By Friday morning, the whole team will have been injured and Melbourne will be expecting a forfeit and therefore let their guard down...Smart man he is...

Latest posts