What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

brett kearney

Macca

Coach
blacktip-reefy said:
Dont call me a liar again you dumb f**k.
To call anybody a liar, you need to come up with evidence to the contrary.
Find that evidence or retract that statement.

You claim to have stats that prove Noddy's in goal kicks go dead 90% of the time.

Prove it and I will retract.

Bundy

Juniors
[leans back, cracks open a stubby, flips out the recliner]

Aaaaagh. Keeping out of it.
Game on.

The Dodger

First Grade
blacktip-reefy said:
Dont call me a liar again you dumb f**k.
To call anybody a liar, you need to come up with evidence to the contrary.
Find that evidence or retract that statement.

this thread...

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
So, funny is it jimbo.
I get called for making a claim, which most know I cant divulge & im lying & thats funny. maybe.
But you can make a cross claim about a supposed 40/20, not referenced, do I call you a liar?
& McIdiot can call me liar, with exactly the same amount of evidence as me?
Typical.
You should know me by now Millers. Far from on the ropes. As time goes by, I get closer & closer to proving my point everytime & nearly always against popular forum opinion.
I have patience & a long memory.

Its long & slow. like a kimmorley right to left pass.

Jimbo

Immortal
blacktip-reefy said:
So, funny is it jimbo.
I get called for making a claim, which most know I cant divulge & im lying & thats funny. maybe.
But you can make a cross claim about a supposed 40/20, not referenced, do I call you a liar?

Call me what you like

It was you who originally claimed several times that Kimmorley had never kicked a 40/20 for the Sharks

I gave you a reference. I even told you which half to look at

I take it you either -

(a) didn't look at the game I mentioned, or
(b) looked at the game, and didn't like what you saw

Macca

Coach
Oh so you can't divulge the stats?

Righto then. I'll ask the NRL to provide me with them then. I'll let you know what they say.

beekershark

Bench
STOP THE FIGHT !!!!

This MYTH is BUSTED !!!!!!!

For the record, Kearney is under option to our club for next season and the club is adamant that he will be staying at the club for next season. He is happy at the sharks and the sharks are happy to have him.

in hindsight it was an inspired buy, and good business to stitch him into a contract that we had the option for next year.

blacktip-reefy said:
As time goes by, I get closer & closer to proving my point everytime & nearly always against popular forum opinion.
I have patience & a long memory.

You're getting closer and closer at about the same rate as the Australian continental plate is drifting north.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Sheros los Deros said:
You're getting closer and closer at about the same rate as the Australian continental plate is drifting north.
Sorry Mr
"ando is good for our club"

What myth would be broken beeker?

And jimbo, where are your concise Stats on Noddys 40/20's

You said a couple?

Where are the others?

I will check for them when I get the opportunity.

and McRandy, have your credit card on the ready when you ask for those stats.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Also, glad to hear the club is adamant in keeping him. peach should have a yarn to him about salary sacrificing at calder sac clubs like Cronulla.

Latest posts