What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brett Kelly

julian87

Juniors
Looks like I watch the same games as Neill Henry, as for Milne's great game last weekend, refer to my aforementioned comments and see why he was dropped.

Butch

Juniors
To Raiders fan forever, I'm pretty close to Souths Logan, the kid that is really impressing us is Cy Lascock, he has been one of our best payers week in week out, look for him to become a regular down the track ( providing they tie him up ) Kelly, Carney, Milne and Duggan all went well, T.L.L and Benny Jones as well have been nothing short of sensational.

(KW)

Juniors
Cy is a QBN lad. Cant see him getting a contract next year though, too many in front of him.

KW

edabomb

First Grade
I thought Brett Kelly was absolutely hopeless today. I reckon he'll get more chances than Milne did though.

Timbo

Staff member
Terrible.

We always seem to have a Greg Wolfgramm-esque player who somehow earns the coach's love, and this season it's Brett Kelly.

And somebody tell the bloke to get a haircut, he looks like a total wanker.

Bay56

First Grade
Geez I didnt think Kelly played all that bad today ... but the question should he have been given the opportunity to replace Milne gets a NO from me.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Geez I didnt think Kelly played all that bad today ... but the question should he have been given the opportunity to replace Milne gets a NO from me.

agree 100%
kelly wasnt that bad tbh, he did well to cover up some kicks at the back, cartered it out strong from our end, he was solid and put in effort
but i thought milne was good enough against melbourne to retain his spot

Chachi

Bench
How the hell can you pick Kelly out of that performance? He played as good as Best IMO and a damn sight better than Purtell.

Each to their own I guess.

edabomb

First Grade
Because he offers zero IMO. He has nothing in attack, is somewhat solid at the back. But in the NRL you need a heck of a lot more than that.

julian87

Juniors
agree 100%
kelly wasnt that bad tbh, he did well to cover up some kicks at the back, cartered it out strong from our end, he was solid and put in effort
but i thought milne was good enough against melbourne to retain his spot
DWTA. Milne let in two tries through poor defence, Kelly let in none from memory.

Bay56

First Grade
his haircut needs a sh*tload of work though..

c'mon Macko, geez give the guy a go ... luv to see your hair come through bucket loads of water poured over it and some big boof poly rubbing it into the turf ...

... nah I think Kells came out with a lot of hair pride after that ordeal

anyway just my opinion

shear_joy9

Coach
he was solely to blame for the roosters second? try. He helps make a tackle close to the tryline, then fails to move back to his wing leaving a 2v1 on Mongahan. I would drop him purely for that.

Was also made to look a goose by jumping on Mason's back and be "piggy-backed" down the field.

Raider_69

Post Whore
He was pretty ordinary last night, he's been average all season, not as bad as you guys are making out but certainly not playing the way he was in the last few games of 07.
Im slowly getting off the R'Kelly train

Timbo

Staff member
He's not a winger, it's that simple!

Skill difference between him and Chalk, or him and Nate Smith? Negligible.

He's useless under the high ball, his pace is hardly blistering and his positional play is mediocre.

Off the bench as a utility backrower maybe but seriously if he's the best we've got (even with Graham and Zillman gone) then we're in worse trouble than I thought we were.

Macko8

Juniors
c'mon Macko, geez give the guy a go ... luv to see your hair come through bucket loads of water poured over it and some big boof poly rubbing it into the turf ...

... nah I think Kells came out with a lot of hair pride after that ordeal

anyway just my opinion

??????have i missed something????

i was referring to his hair,the stuff that grows on top of ur head.
wat was the go wif that bit at the back??

Latest posts