What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brett Stewart

Stagger eel

Staff member
Hi guys

heard in the news that he rolled on his ankle at training and is out for tomorrow nights trial against the tigers.

Disco

Bench
Yep Mark Lennon comes in

Doesn't really bother me, as im of the opion that if a player even has a sniffle he should be rested from trial games

Disco

Bench
Stewart out for Sea Eagles
February 18, 2005 From AAP

Manly fullback Brett Stewart has been ruled out of Saturday night's NRL trial against Wests Tigers at Leichhardt Oval with an ankle injury.

Stewart rolled his ankle at training earlier this week but should be fit to play in the club's trial against St George Illawarra tomorrow week.

"I just went over on the ankle at the start of the week," said Stewart, who scored 14 tries in 17 games last year in his rookie NRL season.

"It swelled up a bit and I've been getting physio."

Mayor_Quimby

Bench
not to worry, i'll be looking forward to seeing what Lennon can do in 1st grade. He played some excellent footy in reserves last year!

eagleangel

Juniors
as much as i would have loooved to see brett play again, lennon had a blinder :clap: proved himself as a great backup should the absolute worst happen and brett gets unfairly suspended :p

canteen worker

Juniors
Lennon was great and surprised me with how well he went. Apart from a miss on Stinky he didn't do a thing wrong. Great stuff!

Latest posts