What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brett Suttor to the NRL

BrissyRef

Juniors
Just thought I would pop in and let everyone know that outstanding referee, Brett Suttor has been given a 1 year contract with the NRL.

This will be a grand opportunity for the 2006 QLD Cup grand final referee to shine on the bigger stage.

Let's hope more QLD referees get some well deserved credit and opportunities in the next few years.

Cobra Kai

Juniors
BrissyRef said:
Just thought I would pop in and let everyone know that outstanding referee, Brett Suttor has been given a 1 year contract with the NRL.

This will be a grand opportunity for the 2006 QLD Cup grand final referee to shine on the bigger stage.

Let's hope more QLD referees get some well deserved credit and opportunities in the next few years.

Thanks Brett

steeden.

Juniors
Suttor's a good ref, I hope he makes a fist of it. I'm just glad that now theres some balance in the refereeing ranks, instead of everyone being from the NSWRL

MELROO

Juniors
He's one of the worst refs I,ve seen. Please take him back to QRL. Gave Brisbance Norths an absolute caning last year and even had an enquiry into it.

MELROO

Juniors
The enquiry basically said there were some questionable rulings, and beleive me there were plenty.

Qld-Sharkie

Juniors
steeden. said:
Suttor's a good ref, I hope he makes a fist of it. I'm just glad that now theres some balance in the refereeing ranks, instead of everyone being from the NSWRL

Ross? Ross Livermore? Is that you....?
Dem bad New south welshmen have treated you qld schoolgirls soooo bad havent dey?

steeden.

Juniors
Qld-Sharkie said:
Ross? Ross Livermore? Is that you....?
Dem bad New south welshmen have treated you qld schoolgirls soooo bad havent dey?

Trust me, If I was Ross Livermore I would've given myself the sack long ago.:D

Jono078

Referee
I hated him early on because knights always had him but he's gotten better with each game, like him now.

ME SO HORNBY!

Juniors
I hated him early on because knights always had him but he's gotten better with each game, like him now.

Your having me on right? He is EASILY the worst referee in a competition where most of them are crap. Blows a million penalties a game in situations where no ther referee does. Not only that but he is disrespectful to captains when they are talking to him. Reality check BRETT, we come to watch the players play not you trying to get attention to feed your fat ego.

Latest posts