What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bring Back Aaron Gorell

Young1

Juniors
With Pridis retiring at the end of the year I recon we will need back up for Nathan Fein,Answer...Aaron Gorell He was in good form when the broncos let him go and even Broncos supporters were talking up his form.He is in The Carlton League and would come cheap.....still a classy Hooker,Having said that we will prob be on the lookout for more than one hooker so why not add him as a value for money player

Young1

Juniors
Why not he isnt even thirty yet,Never let us down in the past and still has good years left

SilentAssassin

Juniors
If we're talking about next year I'd rather give Cameron King a shot. Hes the future No. 9. Australian school boys captain last year. Been injuried for the most part of this year though.

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
With Pridis retiring at the end of the year I recon we will need back up for Nathan Fein,Answer...Aaron Gorell He was in good form when the broncos let him go and even Broncos supporters were talking up his form.He is in The Carlton League and would come cheap.....still a classy Hooker,Having said that we will prob be on the lookout for more than one hooker so why not add him as a value for money player

He is not in the Carlton League. He is playing Group 8 where he's captain coach of Queanbeyan Roos.

He's past the NRL.

nrlnrl

First Grade
If we're talking about next year I'd rather give Cameron King a shot. Hes the future No. 9. Australian school boys captain last year. Been injuried for the most part of this year though.

Yep, had a shoulder reconstruction & came off the bench last week in Toyota Cup. Both he & Mitch Rein are in their last year of this comp, so tough to see them both staying at the Dragons.

Latest posts