What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bring back Ando- Banners at the game

forestfan

Juniors
jesus im a big time fan of parra, and i log on to see all this

Im only suggesting what they do in the english premier league when they wanta manager sacked

sorry for breathing

why do you want SK to stay

El Diablo

Post Whore
f**k Ando

ever wondered why no other club wanted him?

he's overrated

these are the teams that didn't want him in the last year

Brisbane
Canterbury
Penrith
Manly
Newcastle
St George
Souths
New Zealand
Parramatta

forestfan

Juniors
strange responses im getting here

you dont like DA then

the man who took us to the 09 final and then what? 2010 was close to the 8 and then shown the door

whats sk done??

had enough time

tresurehunt

Juniors
I will boycott any and all signs calling for SK to be sacked.

#BringBackBilly

ive boycotted all tips from parra pride,as he has sent me broke. :lol:

am also boycotting the mens urinals at the stadium for having no rock candy,god,SK cant even get that right. :roll:

spiderdan

Bench
this certainly doesn't seem like an over-reaction.</sarcasm>

two things:
1- would treating sk the same way as da was solve anything?
2- would da come back to the club while the guys that sacked him are in power?

seriously people have got to move on from da. the guy (i believe) was treated unfairly but he's gone. judge kearney at the end of the year. you gotta remember da was having a well below average year until the back part of 2009.

we played ok in losing to warriors and played like crap in the wet against cows and half a game against broncos when the side i thought played way to safe. if at the end of the year we are completely crap then go nuts.

if kearney happens to get us on a 2009 type of roll i wonder how many of the bring back ando brigade will be happy to jump on the wagon.

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
Nothing wrong with motivating SK to change tactics and loosen up our squad.
If our squad ended up on a simiar 2009 roll into the semis, then all kudos to SK for listening and having the guts to make such quick drastic changes.
He saved his NRL coaches bacon and we got our free-spirited squad back.

tresurehunt

Juniors
"headline"

steven kearny throws structure and what he stands for out the window and gives the eels no game plan and free spirit to offload at will ,

and then i fell out of bed......

Shouldn't have wasted your time. I'm pretty sure fisheel would have an old sign exactly like that in the back of his cupboard.
bugger. I'll have to wait for a couple of the blokes in the Toyota Cup to get older. Particularly Diamond Charlie, the possibilities with that name are endless.....sounds like a grade of class A drug.