What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bring Back Morgs

Parra Pride

Coach
It's time to stop f**king around, Ricky. Continually leaving a superstar of his caliber out of the first grade squad is just stupid, as long as he isn't in first grade we're just asking to be belted.

Parra Pride

Coach
Unfortunately I don't think we will ever see the great Billy Rogers in the Blue and Gold again, it's a shame really.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
It's time to stop f**king around, Ricky. Continually leaving a superstar of his caliber out of the first grade squad is just stupid, as long as he isn't in first grade we're just asking to be belted.

superstar ?

strider

Post Whore
Api seriously offers very little ..... if ricky picks him over morgs again then i will think ricky is a f'n lunatic

T.S Quint

Coach
Wasn't Morgan left out due to his niggling hamstring injury?
Ricky didn't want to risk him in First Grade?
If that's the case then fair enough...but if he is 100% fit and wasn't played then I'm starting to lose any faith I had in Sticky.

strider

Post Whore
If that's the case then fair enough...but if he is 100% fit and wasn't played then I'm starting to lose any faith I had in Sticky.

dunno if he played today, but he played for wenty last week

a guy with no hamstring could probably make a more meaningful contribution to our team atm

Eels Dude

Coach

If he's fit enough to play for Wenty the past couple of weeks then why wouldn't he be up to first grade?