What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bring back Serena's seedy old boyfriend

Earl

Coach
As in the guy that was taking photo's of her and putting them on the net :?:

Jess

Juniors
Yes :lol:

4394_014.jpg

soapbox_serena.jpg

weasel

First Grade
I think Neighbours needs to bring back Anne and Flick and Amy and any other nubile young actresses I'm struggling to recall. Except Michelle and Hannah, who both sucked.

Jess

Juniors
Oh hang on I think I've worked out the correlation now HAHAHA. Even if I'm wrong what I'm thinking is funny, so hats off to you eagle eye :clap:

Jimbo

Immortal
Is he the old dude who was knocking off that 24yo blonde chick on the O.C?

MEE

Juniors
Jess said:
Oh hang on I think I've worked out the correlation now HAHAHA. Even if I'm wrong what I'm thinking is funny, so hats off to you eagle eye :clap:
i did a funny! :D

sportive cupid

Referee
that your side split,yes I know I saw that
( OMG :shock: we are finishing each others sentences now)
that can only mean one thing :lol:

xXSANDYXx

Bench
oHMiGaWD!!! neighbours...... i hope all aussies dont behave like them, esp in clubs!!! like omg omg omg omg!!! the way they dance esp izzy n karl and even jack wots his name with the nosiest bitch as a mother sum1 should deffo tell em its not the 80's nemore!!
and Lynn! ohMiGod! i hate her so much!!!!!

Earl

Coach
I feel like punching Lyn in the face :x

And whatever you do don't use Jack's way of dancing as a guide to Aussie Clubs [-X

Latest posts