What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bring Back The Biff? Should We?

Should we bring back the biff?

• Yes

Votes: 37 64.9%
  • No

Votes: 20 35.1%

• Total voters

Inferno

Coach
If you want to see a fight, why not go to a boxing match?

I'd rather see a little push and shove then get on with the business of rugby league.

Although I loved it last year when 2 weeks in a row a ball was kicked, a fight broke out and the fullback ran unmarked to the tryline. That was gold.

It would be interesting if the game continued every time a fight broke out. Who want want to stay and throw punches if it meant their team was a man down.

Razor

Coach
ye that sounds good BUT only if both want a biff. e.g. no like willie mason smashing the living hell out of preston campbell by punching him and kept his feet pinned.

That wasn't biff.

If you want to see a fight, why not go to a boxing match?

People don't want to see a fight. Boxing is boring. Biff is totally different.

YES!!!

Biff! Biff! Biff! Biff! Biff! Biff! Biff! Biff! Biff! Biff! Biff! Biff! Biff! Biff! Biff! Biff! Biff! Biff! Biff! Biff! Biff! Biff! Biff! Biff! Biff! Biff! Biff! Biff! Biff! Biff! Biff! Biff! Biff! Biff! Biff! Biff! Biff! Biff! Biff! Biff! Biff! Biff! Biff! Biff! Biff! Biff! Biff! Biff!

Bring it BACK!!!

Bunch 'o bloody skirts.

ozbash

Referee
rugby league is turning into a game for wimps and sooks.

we need more morleys, bethams and tallisisis.

we need less johns,woolfords and 'cry baby' barretts

too many mummys boys running around now.

QUIGS,, whadaya rekon mate ?? :p

Bowhunter

Juniors
I'd hate to see it become like GAY.F.L, where they stand toe to toe with their hands at their waists mouthing off. That looks ridiculous.

"Come on"!
"Rightio! Come on then"!
"Have a go"!
"Nah, you have a go"!
"I'll f**kin' go ya, mate"!
"Come on then. Have a go"!