What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bring Back Wise Kativerata

Boris

Juniors
Now its absolutely time to bring back Wise Kativerata
He had a great game today in PL from where I was sitting and has been playing very well for a few weeks now. Did not let a try in, read the play well and defended well. Had a good combination. I think the stint in PL has done him good. Also seems to be over the knee injury that has plagued him since round 1
Lets face it - Burt is still not up to standed and let in to many tries with his centre partner - and the Tigers aimed that way all afternoon. Hope Grothe is back next week as well.
Wise can play centre as he did at Dragons and also at Souths at times and can play wing.
Give him a go Brian - he has to be better than the crap we are getting at the moment - no more excuses.
1. McKinnon
2. Anderson
3. Kativerata
4. Graham
5. Grothe

Boris

Phillips

Referee
Anderson is complete and utter crap

i'd be happy to see a backline such as:

1. Burt
2. Langi
3. Smith OR Kativerata
4. Grothe
5. McKinnon

McKinnon and Grothe could possibly swap around

The kid is only 17 give him a break

Anyone that wantrs Kativerata in the team knows nothing about footy including the f**kwitt that bought him.

Y2Eel

First Grade
anderson did nothing wrong langi is crapola............

1...McKinnon
2 Grothe
3 Kativerata
4 Graham
5 Burty...

saying anderson is crap is harsh especially in his first game....

Eels Dude

Coach
We must be clutching at straws when people are calling for Kativerata in the first grade side. Its a joke to see what our squad has become.

Phillips

Referee
Graham just needs some time in premier league to get his full speed back, lets not forget that he was one of our best last yr

parralight

Juniors
ANDERSON Crap ?????????????

You and I were obviously watching different games, I reckon the kid did really well considering what a slaughter house it was out there.

parralight

Juniors
mate I think you are judging him a little too harshly .. Can you imagine what It would have been like out there ???

How about players like Vella or Wagon or Hopkins taking control?????

Would love to see a committed player get up the rest of the players ... Hindy would be great but hes too stuffed doing all the work to shout at his players !!!

PARRA_FAN

Coach
I'm sorry, Wise Kativerata????? :lol: :lol: :lol:

He's even more worse than Justin Hodges and the games he's played this season have been terrible, he drops the ball close to the line and cant defend.

Brett Anderson did alright I thought and he's only 17, he'll improve.

Boris

Juniors
I think it would be Wise :clap: decision to move him into the NRL side. He played NRL (as well as PL) for St George and Souths and played both on the wing and centre. He has scored a lot of tries and defends well.
He plays better at centre I think and he played in that position for most of his time at the Dragons. Its only when he went to Souths that he moved onto the wing where he plated NRL but was dropped to PL when Parra signed him.
I don't think we have given him a chance as yet. He was injured in the first game and one of the parra staff told me he is just about over his near season ending knee injury.
1. McKinnon
2. Anderson
3. Kativerata
4. Graham or Smith
5. Grothe

Parraren

Bench
Boris you must be Kat's brother, sister, mum or dad? right? :lol:

Our problems are far deeper than personnel alone unfortunately.

The Colonel

Immortal
I'd easily stay with

1. McKinnon
2. Anderson
3. Ben Smith
4. Ash Graham
5. Eric Grothe

I don't know what some of you guys watched but apart from some dropped ball Ash played bloody well and was third behind McKinnon and Hindy for metres gained. He made the only line break for the back five and unlike the forward pack minus Hindy actually looked like he should be out there. He was running plenty of lines that the centres over previous weeks did not and was unlucky not to receive a few passes from the ball carriers when the ball was locked up by the tackler. Sure he dropped balls but that was through trying too hard to make something happen - much the same way as the dropped balls from Hindy, Thorman and Witt.

Parraren

Bench
Colonel Eel said:
I'd easily stay with

1. McKinnon
2. Anderson
3. Ben Smith
4. Ash Graham
5. Eric Grothe

I don't know what some of you guys watched but apart from some dropped ball Ash played bloody well and was third behind McKinnon and Hindy for metres gained. He made the only line break for the back five and unlike the forward pack minus Hindy actually looked like he should be out there. He was running plenty of lines that the centres over previous weeks did not and was unlucky not to receive a few passes from the ball carriers when the ball was locked up by the tackler. Sure he dropped balls but that was through trying too hard to make something happen - much the same way as the dropped balls from Hindy, Thorman and Witt.

I agree Colonel, and don't forget this was only Ash's 2nd first grade game since his horrific injury. I think it would also be very unfair to drop Anderson after such a difficult debut but I would not be surprised to see Smith promote Petersen or Burt ahead of him if Grothe & Petersen are back next week.