What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bring on the Stain Trolls and Dave Q

S.R.

Juniors
Inferno, I think our attack is more pedestrian with Barrett than it was with Kimmorley. Kimmorley also has one thing that Barrett never will....PASSION!

Won't matter.
I can't see Barrett playing for a while anyway.

Wobbygong

First Grade
You scrotum lickers hung in there and put up a really brave fight, don't be too hard on them. Have to admit Covell needs the punt he's woeful.

Selachimorpha

Juniors
What on earth has happened to Pom anyway? He was very good last year but has served up nothing but total sh*te this season. Give us a Brown, Stapleton, Wright, Ferguson, Orcher backline, they can't be any worse than the current bunch at least, and will actually provide us some speed for the first time in eons.

S.R.

Juniors
What on earth has happened to Pom anyway? He was very good last year but has served up nothing but total sh*te this season. Give us a Brown, Stapleton, Wright, Ferguson, Orcher backline, they can't be any worse than the current bunch at least, and will actually provide us some speed for the first time in eons.

Problem is, Stepleton, Wright and Orcher are a part of a Toyota Cup team that isn't real good either. They leak points like nothing else,and don't really score THAT many.

LOYAL DRAGON

First Grade
Trent is a true nice guy, he even took time out at gerringong beach to take a photo with my son, some 9 years ago,hope his ok
diamond_ring1_003.jpg

Last edited:

spider

Coach
Well it does look better for us than you.
lol - lets see after next friday - do you wish to start boasting now, or do as you did this week and remain quiet until after the result?

No, you bombed 2 certain tires, we bombed 4. I do find it funny, a thread started by a sharks fan, solely for the purpose for us to come in and gloat and hang some shyte your way, yet you take offence. Toughen up sweetie.
hey johnsy - your absence until after the game is noted, is that a reflection of your confidence in your side or are you that precious and weak?

trolling is one thing - trolling after the fact is merely weak, but you seem at home :lol:

Red'n'White

Juniors
The game was gone but what was Covell thinking with his pass from dummy half, lol. CLASSIC. cAlmost as good as a Munster.

Syko

Juniors
That about sums up you guys with the ball today as well.

You guys were at full strength and could only get past us by 4 points? Season's looking great for you too....

waa waa a win is a win you bitch :lol:

lol - and you bombed them against a depleted side with the irony of it being that we bombed as many, if not more

09 does not look good for you

we bombed you to death cause your team is full of goofballs that drop the ball, you bomb everyone else to death because of the genius ricky stuart "put it up and hope for the best" gameplan :lol:

To you humble Stains supporters congrats on your win. To the balance go bite your arse.

eat sh*t and die scumbag, enjoy another season of mediocrity.

:lol:

spider

Coach
lol - hey dopey, i referred to bomb as in stuffed up, not kicked in the air

think you bombed out there with your intelligence

Syko

Juniors
lol - hey dopey, i referred to bomb as in stuffed up, not kicked in the air

think you bombed out there with your intelligence

but what i said was true, you must admit that or you are lying to yourself you nitwit.

Latest posts