What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bring on the Stain Trolls and Dave Q

_Johnsy

Referee
lol - you should have let your original post stand johnsy

The worst thing about commuting to work, once you get through the tugun bypass heading north, you hit the big red border indicator and all of a sudden you can hear banjoes.

spider

Coach
The worst thing about commuting to work, once you get through the tugun bypass heading north, you hit the big red border indicator and all of a sudden you can hear banjoes.

ha ha - true

but the thing that sh*ts me is the difference in the roads once you hit that point

Stonecutter

First Grade
And what about the professional grub, Gallon, in the last game at Jubilee. Goes down for less than nothing, gets up winking to his teamates. If you want to meet the grub, leave a saucer of warm milk at your back door.

Big Norm

He got hit in the chops atleast, might not have hurt him but it's better then staying down in arms wrapped across his upper chest :roll:.

spider

Coach
actually bignorm, serious question - why have you posted more in here this evening than your own forum?

Ribs

Bench
you are a liar ribs

you lack football knowledge, you are quick to blow your own trumpet and you get upset at the drop of a penny - case in point on your previous posts

lets not forget the impressive football resume...... :lol:

you would not have laced up a boot since the U/7's, and that was probably because your dad was the coach

if you played football at the level you claim you did - then you would not wish harm or injury on players like you did, unless of course you are a pea heart

so ribs - are you a pea heart or a liar?

are you going to get upset again

Is that honestly the best shot you've got? You're as pissweak as the club you follow.

I lack football knowledge? Maybe if you played at my level I'd respect your opinion. But you havent, so I dont.

Ribs

Bench
BWAHAHAHA.

Those 6 year olds obviously pack a punch. Not much up top in 'ol ribsy's case!!

In all seriousness though, calling Barrett soft was just low.

Low.

Barrett is soft, thanks for the 2 points. I hope the drive back over the bridge was pleasant.

Inferno

Coach
I think Spidey is onto something. He was probably the kid left standing on the sideline at the end of the schoolboy pick'um while the captains bickered over who got him

"you take him"
"no you take him"
"I don't want him, you have him"
"no way he's yours"

spider

Coach
I lack football knowledge?
yes, i said that too

Maybe if you played at my level I'd respect your opinion. But you havent, so I dont.
you internet hero - i dont need your respect :lol:

let go of yourself grumpy, you have been upset in every response

with each post we all get a another laugh at your expense, but keep your chin up champ as all great level footballers do

you will catch on eventually and then you will be the biggest laughing stock on LU - and that is quite a accomplishment

FMD that RIBS is seriously are total tosspot. Mr Foozball.

Two years in Canberra (so f**king what - many people live in that hole)
2 years 1st Grade Gold Coast Group 18 (as waterboy)
1 year 1st Grade Adelaide (pmsl at that)
2 years in your own juniors for Bosco (now thats really scraping the barrel to justify you wealth of knowledge)

In summary, fooballers are not that well known for their knowledge of football, just following the coaches instructions like good little idiots with no brains (guess you must have played.

I'd safely say I've laced up more than you, pissant. (What you have laced up your bumless leathers when attending your gay club)

Enjoy the loss and go f*ck yourself. (as opposed to f*cking your boyfriend as you surely do)

Last edited:

Syko

Juniors
LOL did you even watch the game? he ran more in half a game then your fan favourite pussy Hornby. Oh and what about Prior! I'll stay down and pretend to be knocked out because I got hit in the chest. f**king wanker!

have you ever heard of paul gallen?

Latest posts