What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bris-Bin Chickens Expansion Team

applesauce

Bench
In a similar vein to the Adelaide Pandas Expansion Team I present the BRIS-BIN CHICKENS RLFC

46266698745_931bcdb7e6_b.jpg

The Great Dane

First Grade
With some minor changes (mainly to the logo) that actually wouldn't be a bad brand for a club... It's totally unique, it's memorable, it doesn't take it's self to seriously, it's regionally appropriate, it's culturally relevant (and always will be), it has a unique colour scheme, etc.

I'm not joking when I say that a club with a Bin Chickens brand (or even called the Ibises if the club doesn't want to be called the Bin Chickens, though Bin Chickens is a better name) could actually be a really successful brand for a club.

Last edited:

mongoose

Coach
For a mascot you could just stick a rubbish bin overflowing with filth at one end of suncorp and watch the bin chickens flock to it.