What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brisbane Broncos Signings 2011

Wilfred

Juniors
signing King would be a huge waste of money imo. Anyone into the english super league? if so, who is the gun 5/8's in that comp at the moment?

Broncos fan!

Juniors
Thanks for that Smiley. So stoked with that! It would have been a shame for someone else to snap him up, he has a lot of potential.

AuDragon

Juniors
Yes, excellent news. I think he'll overtake Macca, eventhough the latter has been upping his game lately...

Big Pete

Referee
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

Congrats to Ando, hopefully he can find some consistensy.

GoTheBroncs

Staff member
Anderson is good enough to be a bench prop. His signing will be ok as long as we cut the fat with Ahern and Britt. Remember Tronc is gone as well.

Starting props:
Hannant
McGuire

Bench props: (choose 2 out of the 3 with the other as backup)
Dodds
Hala
Anderson

Possibly Lingwoodock down the track.

Looks pretty good to me.

GoTheBroncs

Staff member
Does anyone know if there are any truth to the following rumours put on this website today?

http://www.nrl.com/lone-scout-qa-round-15/tabid/10874/newsid/63367/default.aspx

- Matt King (remember him from the Storm?) is apparently talking to Broncos. The Broncos are also after Robert Lui.

- Jon Green and Adam Cuthbertson will follow super coach Wayne Bennett to the Knights, and join Nick Kenny there.

I thought the Matt King and Robert Lui rumours were both pretty old...???

Matt King -> Souths apparently. Good news for the Broncs on that one imo. By the way, who don't Souths sign?

http://www.nrl.com/king-poised-for-nrl-return-with-souths/tabid/10874/newsid/63546/default.aspx

ranga68

Juniors
Gains:
Losses: Darren Lockyer (Retirement), Denan Kemp (Rugby Union), Shane Tronc (retirement)
Re-Signed: Corey Parker (2014), Justin Hodges (2014), Dale Copley (2013), Dumais Lui (?), Kurt Baptiste (2013), Scott Anderson (2013)
Off-Contract: Rohan Ahern, Dane Carlaw, Dane Gagai, David Hala, Ben Hunt, Andrew McCullough, Josh McGuire, Jharal Yow Yeh.

mcguire is signed till end of 2012 and i am pretty sure hunty and macca the same

Big Pete

Referee
Rumours circulating on twitter that we've signed Gold Coast Titan and Queensland resident fullback/five eigth Luke Capewell.

I suppose he'd be a direct swap for Justin Hunt who's said to be linking up with Souths.

Latest posts