What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brisbane in Origin time

Parrapower

Juniors
Just want to say that your team will look legless come this time of year.

You have too many out and I think the resukt will be the same as Melbourne game and Manly game when u take on Canberra and especially when you take on THE MIGHTY EELS in 3 weeks.

The thing that upsets me is you are all going to whinge when we flog your arses but I reckon we would have beaten you with your full squad and it sh?%& me that we have 2 listen 2 you idiots crying "Oh our origin players are out".

Im pre warning you dont WHINGE...

some11

Referee
threadfailed.gif

Wilfred

Juniors
funny how parra have only started to look half decent since an ex bronco took up a play making position with the eels this year

Snappy

Coach

You have too many out and I think the resukt will be the same as Melbourne game and Manly game when u take on Canberra and especially when you take on THE MIGHTY EELS in 3 weeks.

The thing that upsets me is you are all going to whinge when we flog your arses but I reckon we would have beaten you with your full squad and it sh?%& me that we have 2 listen 2 you idiots crying "Oh our origin players are out".

Take the pool ball out of your mouth before you speak nextime you gimp.

DeBroncos

Juniors

:crazy::crazy::crazy:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :lol::lol:

AceAv

Juniors
Yep. I've been sitting back savoring the day I could say to this loser: As if you would back the feeble eels! -PICK A TEAM THAT CAN ACTUALLY STRING AN NRL GAME TOGETHER!

PS I was at this game and it was all the more sweeter seeing the parrashatta fans walking out when Gillet slammed through in our corner! ;D

hugzy

Juniors
FARRRRQ if i read this thread before the game i'd tipped the broncos

i wonder if players actually read this forum, cuz these tard posts always seem to backfire

Snappy

Coach
Yep. I've been sitting back savoring the day I could say to this loser: As if you would back the feeble eels! -PICK A TEAM THAT CAN ACTUALLY STRING AN NRL GAME TOGETHER!

PS I was at this game and it was all the more sweeter seeing the parrashatta fans walking out when Gillet slammed through in our corner! ;D

Nice work mate. Seemed like there was a good size group of Broncs supporters there.

Latest posts