What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brisbane in tatters for next week??

Eddie.

Bench
Im hearing a few key players might struggle to get up next week.

We could just about seal a finals place with a win next week and i think we are a good chance.

Ctown Boy

Juniors
Hmmm, its a tough ask, but we proved last year we can do, and I believe we can do it again, Shuld be a great game and a real test as to what our team has, and if we have it in us to pose a threat to the top teams this year

Famous1

Juniors
Ctown Boy said:
Hmmm, its a tough ask, but we proved last year we can do, and I believe we can do it again, Shuld be a great game and a real test as to what our team has, and if we have it in us to pose a threat to the top teams this year
likely no webcke or lockyer

BJ

Juniors
don't right off the broncos no matter who they have out..
they're a big team accross the park..
hopefully the boys can step up..
a win against the broncos would be massive.. imagine the home crowd at campbelltown v the cowboys..
it would help if the broncos had a few players out.. but even if they don't the boys need to play at the top of their game and come out firing..

BJ

Juniors
lockyear webke and costigan i believe.. tho costigan came back on and played
berrigan is still having troubles with his hammie apparently had a bit of a twinge before the game or at training during the week.. but he still played today..

lockyer went off with about 5 to go with a rib injury and webcke i think it was the same problem that saw him miss a game a few weeks ago,. could be wrong on that one tho..

doesn't matter who's out.. you play the jersey not the player..

tigers just have ot get their own game right and when they do that they'll be right amongst it..

Trollhammaren

Juniors
Don't you people remember when we got our arses handed to us by the Broncos under-7s side two years ago?

This will be bloody tough. It's probably our BIGGEST game in the JV's history. Treat it like a grand final, and we're certainly underdogs, but with a good chance.

magpiemax

Juniors
Gobbso said:
I'm scared already... :?
Like Phil Gould once said "don't let the fear stop ya".
Mate we almost beat the Bulldog's and they played hard against us that day.
If the Bronco's have old man Webcke out and Lockyer out.
I think Tim Sheens may just have enough up his sleeve to do these old and retiring hack's.

cadburys

Juniors
Cautious but confident.

They will lift, but they'll have to bring their oxygen masks with them.

Aside form Karmichael Hunt and Neville Costigan, they are'nt the youngest side running around, and yes we too have some veterans in our side.

The only difference, is that we are fresh, and we also are'nt coming off a
huge intense finals type game, which is exactly what their clash was yesterday.

They were struggling with the pace of yesterday's match and they will also be coming down from yesterday's match, which will help us.

Whether it be be the Broncos or the Clydesdales we face this week, we will have to adopt the smart game plan, good ball control, good field position and run them around and at angles.

:D :D :D :D

PS: How sick did Carl Webb look yesterday.

Wrighty79

Juniors
I am sh!t scared about this game. They are going to be fired up after yesterday's effort. Fair enough we beat them at Suncorp last year, but they were in the middle of their worst form slump in their clubs history.

With luck going our way, Webke and Lockyer will be injured, and Tallis should be in trouble for that head high - headslam.

But we still have to try and contain Hunt/Berrigan. Stop Carlaw, Dr. Saeus (Tony Carroll) and Carl Webb. This will be a true test of our mettle.

The time is nigh boys...

The time is nigh.

jirskyr

Juniors
We've put in probably the best fight against Canterbury of the last two months, so that shows we have what it takes to match it with the best.

We just have to produce it next week. We've already done it a few times this year, can we finally produce our best form when it matters most?

Tigerpete

Juniors
Im not scared for one second about this game. A win here would simply be a massive bonus for our club, realistically though, this is not a must win game. Last year they broncos were in form slump and without some talent, but keep in mind we're nowhere near as bad personel wise this season compared to last season when we beat them.

I give ourselves a real chance.

Latest posts