What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brissy based fans

Zoidberg

First Grade
Hey peoples, just getting in early here.
We gots 2, yes count em, 2 games up this way this year, Broncs and Titans, so I'm just showing my pretty face to try and make sure we get a few of us together to go see these games together.
Can't wait.

Johns-All-Day

Juniors
Hi Zoidberg! Strangely enough I just marked the two games on my calendar last night. Both around Origin time - and we get two Origin games up here too! Very exciting this year.

I will be going to the games with my friend Lisa (known on here as stevo). We will have to chat again when the tickets go on sale. The more Knights supporters the merrier!

foetus_head

Juniors
Good timing, i just got on these forums for the first time in over a year.

I live in Toowoomba so ill be heading up to the game with a few mates, but I only know 2 other knights fans so ill mostly be surrounded by qld wankers.

Anyway, hopefully ill see u at the four games this year, I can't wait and I can guarentee that ill be at all 4 of them!

stevo

Juniors
i'll be at both too, with Ames (JAD) and my sis Tracy. After the Townsville game i wanna attend as many as possible with you guys!!

Serc

First Grade
Certainly would be keen to meet a few of you guys at any of the Knights/NSW games at Suncorp or on the Gold Coast!